Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

How loyal are you to particular brands?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. I'll go store brand for vitamins and sunscreen sometime. But stuff like umbrellas or clothing (or towels from the sounds of what Epic is saying), it's worth paying the extra couple bucks.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
For the longest time I've been a Meijer man. But, I'm moving to Ormond Beach FL in February so I guess I will have to move on to Publix. This means a whole new slew of off-brand products that will need to be tested for quality.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Publix is good. Meijer is trash. You’ve upgraded.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I tend to pay the extra more for brand name everything - its just a habit I fell into because its easier but something I'm trying to break.

One thing I won't go cheap on is toilet paper and paper towels. Store brand paper towels are always so skimpy.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I use the "premium" 3 ply store brand toilet paper and I feel no difference between it and a name brand TP.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well who would feel any difference after our bidets did the heavy lifting, right my bidet buddy?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I use the "premium" 3 ply store brand toilet paper and I feel no difference between it and a name brand TP.
Guess I can cross luxury toilet paper choices off of the list of “threads @King Kamala would start” since he washed his hands of this topic in that post. Just hopefully the hand-washing was done in the sink and not the bidet.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Angel Soft can suck it, pal. This is a Cottonelle house here.