Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hulk Hogan has lost his mind

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
The Paper Industry said:
They should make him a surprise entrant in the Rumble, but when he comes in there are only black wrestlers in the ring. There is a moment of realization before they team up and dump him immediately LIRL other than racists who wouldn't want to see that?

They would have him clear the ring is what would actually happen

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
Lamar Odom said:
The Paper Industry said:
They should make him a surprise entrant in the Rumble, but when he comes in there are only black wrestlers in the ring. There is a moment of realization before they team up and dump him immediately LIRL other than racists who wouldn't want to see that?

They would have him clear the ring is what would actually happen

*Hulks Up*

Wins Rumble

Cole: Hulkamania IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Paper Industry said:
I need this in my life.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thank goodness black people have Hogan to tell them that they need to learn to forgive racists.

"You’ve gotta learn to forgive, and move forward.”

https://twitter.com/people/status/1086358461384937473

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
http://culturecrossfire.com/wrestling/hulk-and-linda-hogan-gossip-and-scandal/

I recently stumbled upon some trash TV tabloid show covering Hulk Hogan's career and the scandals of his later years. The show was full of talking heads from the gossip world trying to talk about the history of our beloved wrestling. Within 5 minutes I was annoyed, but instead of shutting it off I decided to write a pithy review of the whole thing. What followed was an hour of misused and mismatched photos helping tell a story that was at best at least partially fictional. I hope my pain lead to an amusing recap.

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
Sabre said:
I had that on cassette.

I had the Wrestling Boot Band CD, but WTF is this from.

I have yet to try google-Fu.

Love that CD. I Want to be a Hulkamaniac & Hulkster in Heaven are my faves, with special shout outs to Wrestling Boot Traveling Band and Beach Patrol.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Time for me to brag again about bringing that CD to a signing with Hulk. Not sure he was expecting that one.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Hogan added a new(?) fib while on Stone Cold's podcast: He claims Backlund tried and almost convinced Vince Senior to hold off on putting the belt on Hogan, but Junior doubled down and kept Hogan and the plan. This is absurd since Vince Jr was already taking over in June of 82 and had bought the WWF in full within a year.
He also claims Verne had him under a 10 year contract for the AWA, with guaranteed money.

We also got "The doctors said I would never walk again" about his back issues and a story of almost dying in a Mexican hospital while trying different treatments for his old man ills.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
EQGBKEMX0AEYfLt

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You could have told me that was a Trump tweet and I’d believe you