hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
hahahahha

I feel him man, those hospitals have good drugs

"well, I'm definitely going home after that steamer....the walls are yellow"

atticus Chaos

(atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
Reaction score
So, for all you children of the eighties...how much of your childhood died watching that?

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was always a fan of the heels, so it's fine with me. :p

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:
So, for all you children of the eighties...how much of your childhood died watching that?

My childhood died the minute I saw Hogan and Flair wrestling in a TNA ring, desperately trying to get Abyss over.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
That is easily one of the most surreal things I've ever seen in pro wrestling.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
HELLYEAHHOGAN.jpg

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
As soon as he pulled that plant down and showed off the headgear I had to go outside for a minute so people weren't staring at me laughing my dick off.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:

"Hulk Hogan" has been dead to me since about 95 when he had the neverending feud with THE DUNGEON

at that point I was like "ok, this is such bullshit...wtf....grow up, man!"

and then he did. and everything since then has been awesome.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:

My childhood was reborn a little. Who is filming this? Is it THEY?

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:

I love when my old childhood heroes go down the shitter. Hogan was never a childhood hero so this nigga just doing standup to me

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
FROM TMZ.COM

According to Hulk, once he gets home he's making his fiancee do a little manscaping ... and then he's going to "move this wedding up, and will be marrying Jennifer right away."

Hulk's isn't fully healed yet. The Keeper of the Pythons tells us he was too big for the MRI machine ... so he has to go to a different hospital.

Hulk Hogan marries Dolly Parton

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/10/9/1740273/hulk-hogans-hail-mary-back-surgery-apparently-fails-in-more-pain-than

When I heard that Hulk Hogan was having "Hail Mary" back surgery just over 10 days ago, I was highly sceptical that the procedure would work and expected him to soon be back in the hospital in pain. Unfortunately that seems to have come to almost immediate fruition, as TMZ.com reported that Hogan had to readmit himself into the hospital the day after the surgery to insert a spinal cord stimulator in his back, as he was in so much excruciating pain still.

If that wasn't bad enough, Hogan gave a bleak, doped up interview from his hospital bed to his radio friend Bubba The Love Sponge. The low points were:

Admitting that his doctors have tried everything they know to fix his back over the last ten years including using human growth hormone, but his condition has continued to deteriorate.
Losing count of the number of back surgeries he's had, initially claiming this was the sixth back surgery he's had before remembering this was his eighth surgery.
Saying that "he's probably being a bit of a puss right now".
Joking that he's now one of the guys who ended up in pain with nothing.
Admitting that he's worried about dying given the heavy amounts of narcotics that he has to take for his pain.
Claiming that he's in the worst pain that he's ever been in and that Bubba smuggling in some morphine "wouldn't even touch it bro".
Agreeing with Bubba that the stimulator's battery with a lifetime of 20-25 years would probably outlast him.

Sad...

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
If he didn't have to win all the time he wouldn't have had to drop the Big Leg so often and he'd still be able to walk. KARMA, bitch.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
Let's look at two big names who spoke out against Vince during the steroid trials:
- Hulk Hogan
- Billy Graham

There's a lesson here. One that Billy didn't even learn since he went back to near death after turning heel on WWE again. Vince has powers.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
I guess the lesson is: get a pre-nup and don't raise your kid to be a spoiled brat.Although even if all that ever happened, he'd still be a physical wreck. But at least he would be a wealthy physical wreck.

It's just strange to me because I thought he wrestled such a conservative style, and wasn't a huge bump taker, I figured he'd age well and be fine. Flair is still going even at his age too. I dread to think what Cena's going to be like at 50: he does the tough schedule and wrestles a riskier style than Hogan's. Rey is another one.

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
Cena doesn't do a move that requires him to jump in the air and drop straight down on his tailbone every night.

King Cucaracha

King Cucaracha
Reaction score
Gonna mark out with my cock out when Hogan shows up at 10.10.10 doin' the Scott Hall walk and banging some serious air guitar to say he worked all of you snot-nosed lie Hulkamaniacs, brother.

Reaction score
SPARTY ON! said:
Cena doesn't do a move that requires him to jump in the air and drop straight down on his tailbone every night.

Uh he does the Hip Hop drop from the top rope.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
What also doesn't help Hogan is all the weight he carries. Nigga is like the linemen of wrestling. Shit he old and doesn't wrestle anymore... maybe it's time he lost some of that weight. Sure he's a big guy but fuck it ain't like he's carrying all muscle... most of it is fat now and I'm sure being around 300 pounds is doing well for his back and joints 'n shit.

Also guys, when Hogan dies around Christmas time this year... we shall celebrate him like people did with Michael Jackson. Hogan will be on the Mt. Rushmore of wrestling and deserve to be celebrated like so.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
As I understand it, God-willed evolution combined with medical advancements and science stuff are making us stronger and capable of more legdrop bumps than ever before.

Speaking of 10-10-10, that's TNA's WrestleMania, you'd think there'd be a thread by now.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
M.C. Escher said:
we shall celebrate him like people did with Michael Jackson.

I can't wait to start dressing up like Hulk Hogan and doing tributes to his routine in front of a Zaxby's.