Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

I'm going to create a thread about Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen starting a podcast and hope Baby Shoes doesn't make fun of me

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This folder seems more appropriate than music since it seems like they're discussing life and the current state of America. Although maybe this thread would be more appropriate for TV & Film. I'll be called out for being a racist if I think Obama doesn't deserve a CE thread and Trump does. Fuck. @Baby Shoes will make fun of me ITT regardless.

First two parts of their eight part podcast series Renegades: Born in the USA are up rn on Spotify!

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Proud that I didn't just vote twice for a president - I voted for an influencer. :)

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have gone with TV/Film for sure but never gonna have a problem with one of the great political minds of our times getting some love here. I've got no issue with Barack either.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just waiting for some poster to confuse Springsteen with Neil Diamond and see this whole thread burn

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Just waiting for some poster to confuse Springsteen with Neil Diamond and see this whole thread burn
A podcast I listen to did a bait & switch where the lead was talking up an artist, alluding to it being Springsteen, only to reveal that he was talking about Huey Lewis. That is my contribution to this thread.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That dere Bruce SpreenSteen is a true patriot! He done sung bout bein born in da US of A! And he gonna set that dere muslim straight!

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
@King Kamala is a few posts away from starting a Current Events thread about his bowel movements.

It counts as current events if he makes the post while they are in progress I believe is the rational he is running with.
Lmao how did I just see this now, nice post bro it’s worth the double*

*double reaction, moji and a quote