Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Impact Wrestling in Spring-Fall 2021: Not just an AEW Farm Team! We've got NJPW guys now too!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
MiSu vs Christian at Hammerstein is what's up.

I'm serious, though. Put the belt on MiSu for just a little while. It isn't like it matters since an Impact guy hasn't had a belt most of the year anyway and you might as well Forbidden Door the FUCK out of things while you can.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Bit bummed that I dont think I will be making BFG after all. Flights went from only about $100 to now pushing $500 (!) in the past week, I guess thanks to shakiness in staffing and some walk-outs/call ins because of vaccination status requirements. I still might be able to slide into a cheap flight last minute, but as of right now, my plan is to fly in to the Impact three day taping November 20-22 instead. If anyone is from the Vegas area and wants a gen admin ticket to get in to BFG, let me know and I'll hook you up with my buddies who are getting the tickets mailed to them this week.

I can't say the card, at this point, is completely hooking me and I expected more from things, I guess....particularly talent from other companies being brought in. They teased a Daniels role in the main event, but sounds like that isnt happening. No Kazarian either, and the title matches other than the world title (which has been built up well, especially the "summit" on Thursday) really aren't doing much for me. The new title sounds wonky, especially with Impact now I guess going back to the intergender matches route like they did so heavily when Tessa was around.

Apparently Impact is working hard to get lots of surprises going though, Strowman seems very likely as one.

As far as MiSu goes.....the typical Impact formula is to not go too wild with who they position outside talent with, etc, but I do kind of have high hopes here. While I think putting the title on Alexander is the way to go for BFG, I could see them do a Christian/MiSu match at the Vegas tapings, leading to Suzuki putting over Alexander on the last day of tapings after beating Christian on the first night of the taping. Having two big names like Christian and Suzuki putting over JA to start his run would be huuuuuuge. Moose and Suzuki paired up would also be an interesting match I'd be all about.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score

Lock me up and throw away the key!
mS3szD.gif