Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Is 2021 a new beginning or just another stumble into our fetid future?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think anyone really liked Doritos 3D. It just seems like something cool to eat. An edgier Bugle. Should we have a Bugles thread? Probably not.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Can this be the general Doritos thread?

This was another awesome flavor that they've also since discontinued:

13910f45952f115fad9012f73d63d7f6_large.png

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Remember when they had Taco Bell and Pizza Hut Doritos in the '90s? '90s kid King Kamala remembers.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I sure do! Used to buy little 25 bags everyday after school. Don't think either deserves a comeback. At least not until the guac Doritos come back!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just wish it was a regular Spicy Ranch Dorito. IIRC, Doritos 3D were mostly popular cause of their unique look but they tasted like bootleg Bugles.

That's the 2nd time I've compared them to Bugles. Maybe I should create a Bugle thread but it's hard type when I have Bugles on my fingers...

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I only know they're the ones behind the "One Chip Chanllenge". Haven't tried any of their regular chips.

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
This was a really impressive sounding title for a post about chips that have the same number of dimensions as every other chip. I'm into it; just saying.

If you want something good, don't sleep on the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos in the purple bag. My go to.