• Hell yes! It's still summer!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Hell no! Anytime is pumpkin time!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year for us basic bitches. Pumpkin flavored stuff is rolling out so time to answer the hard question.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I honestly don't give a hoot about pumpkin spice stuff but I'm obviously very anti people being judgmental about other people's food preferences.

I will go to town on some pumpkin muffins though.

Last edited:

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
As a lover of pumpkin (pancakes, FTW!), yes it is too early. I need it to be in the 70s and leaves on the ground.
I said any time is good for pumpkin but in general, I have to agree with Dandy here. The preferably high 60s, windy, leaves on the ground.

Also, pumpkin pancakes are fantastic.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've already killed one bottle of the Target Pumpkin spice almond milk creamer this month.

Walmart grocery delivery keeps flaking on the sugar free pumpkin syrup, though. Two grocery orders in a row they text me the day of the delivery to say its out of stock.

Dandy

Reaction score
When it is finally pumpkin season, I need you guys to get a can of Libby’s pumpkin purée; a box of Betty Crocker Carrot Food Cake Mix; and hand mix that together until well mixed with a spatula in a large bowl. Spray some non-stick in a muffin tin and spoon the mix into all 12 circles/squares evenly. Take the same non-stick spray to the back of a spoon and use it to smooth the tops of the mix into a smooth, rounded shape. Bake to the same directions as the carrot cake instructions.

When they come out of the oven, you’ll want to spread some cream cheese icing on them and sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice on top.

Finally, you’re going to want to eat at least one of them, but possibly all 12.