Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Jon Jones in trouble again, stripped of title

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree given that Aldo completely rejected the fight, but given he had recently been knocked out, when the fight had to be approved by the commission Aldo shouldn't have been allowed to fight.

If you're gonna put out statements to the press that you're ready to fight if somebody gets hurt, you have to take the fight. Otherwise stop talking.

Staff member
Reaction score
Mark Hunt is campaigning for the fight FUCK YES SUPER SAMOAN TIME

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Anthony Johnson should take it, his last fight was a warmup and I don't think he's out of shape based on the training reports. No reason not to, just make sure you get the money you deserve. If he loses, he'll have a built-in excuse. Win-win situation.

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently Jones/OSP is for an interim belt because it's possible Cormier blew his knee out and could be out for a while.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
DC has offered to fly OSP out to AKA for the training, pay for the whole thing and corner him against Jones.

To recap: Daniel Cormier is so full of self-doubt about whether he can beat Jon Jones that he doesn't care who beats him so long as he loses. The situation with filing a formal complaint about Herb Dean being the ref was the smoke, this is the fire.

Staff member
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier ‏@dc_mma 2m2 minutes ago
Coward is running from the scene of a crime without checking on person you hurt. Coward is refusing to fight Gustafson. Coward is ufc 151

Daniel Cormier ‏@dc_mma 1m1 minute ago
Jon jones I have never been afraid of you or anyone in my entire life. You calling me coward is insane. Your day will come bitch.

Daniel Cormier ‏@dc_mma 2m2 minutes ago
Jones you can't hurt me, u lunch like a bitch. Ur not winning decision next time. Just don't get ur dumb ass arrested again. Loser junkie

Daniel Cormier ‏@dc_mma 41s42 seconds ago
O my god jones is cool he took late notice fight, yea I'd fight osp too. I'd do it on 1 day notice. Harder fight you'd tuck ur tail again

lirl

Somebody is extremely upset.

Rendclaw

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just... wow.

DC needs to stop selling woof tickets, for real. The only way to win this entire soap opera is to beat Jones in the octagon and if you can't do it, then you can't. But trying to use OSP as a proxy is not a good look, not at all.

Staff member
Reaction score
Lirl this motherfucker gets in trouble when the country is basically at a standstill

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm shocked we went like a full calendar year before Jones did something stupid again.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
The mindset of a goat has never been clearer imo. Still doing what makes him...him during times like these

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He also got arrested right across from the strip club where he had his latest incident of snatch-grabbing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Before we throw stones, TRTSM. During this crisis, who among us, hasn't grabbed their gun and taken a drive and looked to humanize some homeless folks?
https://twitter.com/NakedGambling/status/1243618546044846080

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
The UFC just inducted him into the HoF so it seems like they were looking to make a deal with him. Hopefully he goes to jail since he’s refused to take to rehab but I doubt it, especially since he’s rich and it was a misdemeanour.

Last edited: