Just when you think 2020 can’t get any worse...

Brocklock

Integral Poster
I'm okay with never watching Alec Baldwin in anything again ever so this will be worse than when Kelsey Grammer was paired up with Martin Lawrence.

Of course we live in a world where a show with Danny DeVito and Jeff Goldblum starring never gains any traction while a show with these two assholes gets picked up.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Do we really want to celebrate the movie that forced Gene Hackman into retirement because he was so embarrassed those were the movies he was reduced to doing, HQ?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
If you told me 2000 me or even 2010 me that I'd be dreading a Kelsey Grammar-Alec Baldwin team up, I'd be...kind of surprised but not really.

I think Alec Baldwin is #1 on my list of actors that need to pull a post Welcome to Mooseport Gene Hackman and just go away. I think the horrible Trump impression and him just being an ass IRL have poisoned his career. Just do NPR and voiceover stuff so I don't have to see his stupid smug face.

strummer

Integral Poster
Yeah other than his terrible beyond belief Trump impression I don't really hate Baldwin. I was actually a big fan of his in the late 80s/early 90s. He was an awesome SNL host. He's actually a pretty decent interviewer as well on his podcast.

I haven't cared about Grammar since about 1993

Anyway this show sounds horrible of course

Brocklock

Integral Poster
If you told me 2000 me or even 2010 me that I'd be dreading a Kelsey Grammar-Alec Baldwin team up, I'd be...kind of surprised but not really.

I think Alec Baldwin is #1 on my list of actors that need to pull a post Welcome to Mooseport Gene Hackman and just go away. I think the horrible Trump impression and him just being an ass IRL have poisoned his career. Just do NPR and voiceover stuff so I don't have to see his stupid smug face.
He needs to just do his weird podcast where he interviews such luminaries like the director of a film Alec loves, practices, and worships.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcast...des/delightful-deviant-behind-human-centipede

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
You know I thought I would have no interest in an Alec Baldwin interview podcast in 2020 but you and @strummer may have talked me into it. List of guests looks intriguing (not The Human Centipede deviant!)

strummer

Integral Poster
He interviewed Paul McCartney on John Lennon's 80th birthday and I thought it was pretty good. But I'm a sucker for stuff like that

Now I think Frasier trying to adapt to the world of podcasting and streaming services has some merit. Baldwin going all Glengarry Glenross as the evil John Spotify trying to humble him. Frasier may be listening, but John will always be closing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
That is weird cause my reaction to Alec Baldwin and Kelsey Grammar being in a new sitcom in 2020 is justifiably "Hell no" but Baldwin playing the antagonist in a Frasier reboot...I could get behind that tbh.