Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kingdom Hearts 3

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Didn't see a Kingdom Hearts thread (unless they got lumped in another franchise thread) but figured I would start one for the new trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7BvViADiwQ

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Looking quite open worldish. Also the two people talking in the trailer are those Terra and Aqua?

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I originally thought Xenohart, but I couldn't remember the other name, so assumed I was wrong.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
It was announced today that there will be a level set in the world of Big Hero 6. It will be set after the events of the movie, using the team as a team for the missions.

This follows early confirmation there will be story set in the world of Tangled.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
May just make this a general Kingdom Hearts thread.

The Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ReMIX comes out this week on PS4. For those who didn't pick up 2.8, you get an additional $20 off of that when buying the two together at Best Buy this week. Debating on picking those up when I pick up some of the other stuff on sale. My backlog is insane right now though and I haven't touched it in months.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I started this thread three years ago and this thing finally got a release date at E3 this week.

January 29th, 2019

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just don't get why they didn't save the release date announcement for their press conference tomorrow

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Not too well-versed on the schedules/presentations but guessing to build up hype. Even though they did a little Twitter announcement, think there may have been some larger Disney announcements because something I read indicated the inclusion of Big Hero 6 in this was new news, as well as there were a few announcements related to Star Wars games that came out at the same time.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Building up hype would then presumably mean they have something bigger they're building up towards, to make sure eyeballs are on. I don't know what that could be though, because even though I don't really care for the KH series, it's definitely the *biggest* news Square could make this week. They've basically made their press conference not matter with getting the release date news out early.

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
fazzle said:
Building up hype would then presumably mean they have something bigger they're building up towards, to make sure eyeballs are on. I don't know what that could be though, because even though I don't really care for the KH series, it's definitely the *biggest* news Square could make this week. They've basically made their press conference not matter with getting the release date news out early.

Final Fantasy VII news would be bigger.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thrasher said:
fazzle said:

Final Fantasy VII news would be bigger.

The only FF7 news they would have is "yo guys, we made a menu screen, come back next year to see 20 seconds of combat!"

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NX_QV_BpU

I just pre-ordered the deluxe edition through Best Buy. They have it on their $10 reward certificate for pre-ordering promo and my Gamer's Club that gets 20% off and is no longer going to be sold, expires this week. Figured getting the discount and the promo will be good on something that likely won't drop much when it gets released.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
They announced a Kingdom Hearts VR thing that'll be somewhat interactive but I think mostly just an interactive story. Regardless its VR so I'm excited.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Snagged the "All-In-One" collection for $77.99 from the PS Store having never played any of the series. Time to jump in feet first, I guess. Yay!

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I have very fond memories of the first game. I remember getting the PSX version of "This is Halloween" stuck in my head for days and goddamn, the jungle swinging part of the Tarzan level was hard as fuck. It also took me forever to defeat Sehpiroth (and it was only a side quest!).

Never did find many Dalmatians.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KH 1 and 2 are full of charm and enjoyment. Then they milked the games into so many side games just to build the story I feel it lost it’s way. KH 3 was far too easy and I wasn’t happy we didn’t return to some former key worlds to check up on characters. Shame really.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2020-02-06-at-4.12.31-PM.png

Retailing at $49.99, it is called All in One but it actually will not include the newest DLC, which is still at $30 from what I read.