Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Let's talk about Andy Richter

Shooting Star

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After his sad failure in the sitcom world and return as Conan's sidekick he just seems really depressed and drugged out most of the time. He's a really funny guy but it just seems that after his bad experience apart from Conan he has lost all motivation. I would not be surprised at all if he ends up dead within the next year.

Any comments?

tommytomlin

Active Poster
Reaction score
Shooting Star said:
He's a really funny guy but it just seems that after his bad experience apart from Conan he has lost all motivation. I would not be surprised at all if he ends up dead within the next year.

Any comments?

WTF? You know all this from seeing 5 minutes of him on Conan each night? He probably gets paid handsomely for a pretty easy job with some old friends. Don't know where you're getting the suicidal drug-fueled depression from.

Kinetic

Kinetic
Reaction score
tommytomlin said:
Don't know where you're getting the suicidal drug-fueled depression from.

He's just projecting. Andy looked downright fit last night.

Dobbs3K

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, actually Andy looks like he's slimmed down from his early days on Conan.

I keep forgetting to catch Conan in his new timeslot, but I enjoy what I've seen so far, especially with Andy back.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Andy hasn't been given much to do on the Tonight Show (at least not as much as I'd like) but I have no idea where you're getting the depressed, suicidal drug addict angle from him. He seems like a pretty jocular fellow who's taken his (unfortunately, many) failures in stride. I mean he survived Quintuplets after all.