Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MAGA Chuds Storm Capitol Building to stop Electoral College vote

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really don't think that's the right song to use because it can be easily misinterpreted. Which I've already seen a lot of people doing.

Dandy

Reaction score

Although we will obviously speculate, it would be irresponsible at this point of the investigation to jump to any conclusion as to why he took his own life. Hopefully we will have much more information soon regarding all Capitol police.

Also of note, which should still not be taken as anything definite at this point, his father was the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms years ago and supposedly worked with Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

As of note to me, Liebengood is one of the anglicized names of Liebenguth when coming to this country just like mine, Livingood.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Whether he did himself in due to trauma from being attacked or due to guilt over helping to allow it to happen, it is more blood on the hands of Trump and the Republican Party.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Tomorrow, Pelosi will try to get unanimous consent for the House to call on Pence and the Cabinet to 25th the treasonous president. This will fail because Jordan, etc are pathetic, worthless garbage. They will then put that to a full vote on Tuesday.

And the House will concurrently move to impeach.

The Dems are pursuing every possible avenue to remove Trump from office and/or prevent him from receiving any benefits of the office for as long as he lives after Biden is sworn in.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dow Chemical will no longer donate to any politicians that denied the election results and helped incite the riot.

And now I, a person with Agent Orange-poisoned DNA, gets to say Dow did something good. It's a bizarro world, Jerry.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
All Bloomberg links take me to a page asking for $1.99/month subscription. Can I get a headline at least?
I got the same thing so I closed this window and tried again. Second time it let me in. It looks to be an article called

‘No Regrets’: A Capitol Rioter Tells His Story From Inside​

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
All Bloomberg links take me to a page asking for $1.99/month subscription. Can I get a headline at least?
Was just a first hand account of some idiot Gen Z Trumper who stormed the Capitol and smoked a joint in Jeff Merkley's office and rubbed his muddy boots all over his desk (all while broadcasting it on Snapchat). At the end of the article was like "I won't go to federal prison for this? I heard federal prison is really bad"

Dunderhead alert x2. Is it 1979, Susan!?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
From that article
“I have no regrets,” said Fellows, a 26-year-old former grocery store worker from upstate New York who now makes money cutting trees and repairing chimneys. “I didn’t hurt anyone, I didn’t break anything. I did trespass though, I guess.”
I’m not one to make fun of how someone earns a living but this sounds like the rigors of the supermarket were too much for him to the point he is a day laborer now.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
"Recently I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients. Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award.

Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation's values, freedom and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots team. One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions.

"Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award."

--Belichick statement

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
From that article

I’m not one to make fun of how someone earns a living but this sounds like the rigors of the supermarket were too much for him to the point he is a day laborer now.
Chimney repair crews actually make pretty good money, my friend.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Chimney repair crews actually make pretty good money, my friend.
not disputing that. Just thought it was odd they call out he used to work in a supermarket and seems to imply he does odd jobs now.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Tbh I'd probably do day labor than work in the grocery store during the pandemic. In normal times, depending on what kind of day labor it is, it can be either a massive downgrade or upgrade to stocking dairy products.