Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Everything has been kept super quiet on this but it’s E3 and this got tweeted

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/status/1137751206498045954

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That would be interesting but I wonder how Nintendo having their Switch exclusive Ultimate Alliance 3 on the way helps or hinders that

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’m glad they chose to kill Cap after deciding to dress him like one of the Batman imposters in The Dark Knight. That is an awful suit design.

Besides that it looks fun but after 11 years of the MCU the voices and faces throw me off. I’m sure that’ll go away when I play it like it did with Spider-Man.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I like it or not. I mean, I liked the trailer, but there's just something about this that isn't really sitting well for me.

Honestly, I'm not sure what it is. I'm hoping it is just a Spider-Man thing, like someone else said, but I didn't have that issue when Spider-Man came out.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just got an email about pre-ordering the “Earth’s Mightiest” edition which among several collector’s edition features has a pretty cool looking foot tall statue of Captain America.

That edition looks to be priced at $199.99 in contrast to the standard $59.99 and deluxe for $79.99

Staff member
Reaction score

They went for the most risky option possible given how many whiners have been complaining about having to play as girls.

The gameplay looks good but I'm definitely waiting until PS5 to play this.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, it hit me recently it seems strange this is coming out so close to Next Gen. I had preordered the super duper limited edition one as I feel I could eventually sell the collectible pieces to offset.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

after some rocky opinions of the beta I'm seeing a lot of positive comments coming out the last few days. I'm planning on picking this up very quickly.

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
played about 4 hours of this so far (got it this morning) and really enjoying it. Kamala Khan was a fantastic choice to be the lead character and the sooner they introduce her into the movieverse the better.

The solo campaign (SPOILERS) so far is pretty linear just getting the team back together and so far I've only gotten Hulk and looks like Tony is next. The combat style is pretty fun.

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
I finished the main solo campaign the other day, although there are a ton of side missions left and they have a lot of after stuff to do every day etc (and there's more to come). It took me about 26 hours. I really enjoyed myself. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys Marvel stuff or liked Marvel Ultimate Alliance as while it is different it is closer to that than say the Batman Arkham games. All the characters play really differently and are a lot of fun. The story is also actually really good to.

This is one of my favourite parts of the game, not a major spoiler at all:

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
It was in it before but each character can also interact with Thor's Hammer and it's pretty amusing.

The addition of Kate and Clint's dlc has really helped so if anyone was on the fence about this game they should check it out anytime it is on sale. It took a long time for them to start adding new content regularly but they finally have a roadmap to start updating things more and the actual game is quite fun.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I bought it this fall but am so bad with my games, I installed it but haven’t even tried it yet. I know the upcoming Black Panther content looks really cool.

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score

first real images and a little info. Looking really cool.

They've finally really started to run more events regularly. It took a long time for them to get things going but I would reccomend the game to people who enjoy Marvel or these types of things if they can get it on sale (I basically never buy full price so I always say that!)