Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MARVEL HEROES: OMEGA coming to PS4

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Free to play action RPG/MMO. Super hyped for this as I've heard great things about it from friends who've played the original.

https://youtu.be/AXjmJ1-LPp0

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If it works like ESO where I can play alone then I'll take that.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Enh, I play enough MMOs to feel that's not really an issue anymore if you're smart about how you group.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Empty Fossil of the New Scene said:
Enh, I play enough MMOs to feel that's not really an issue anymore if you're smart about how you group.

But I don't want to group. I just want to turn the game on and go play and not have to worry about anyone else's schedule.

Plus I don't have a microphone and don't want one.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Scheduling and mic's are moot as most MMO's have group finders and text-chat. Outside of that, I don't know what to tell you. Online MMO's may not be your bag. Not many are largely soloable like ESO.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://steamcommunity.com/app/226320/discussions/0/648816742906554286/

Guys, is it worth it to get this game and play solo? Is there an actual ending for the game for a solo gamer?

I can try multiplayer, but it is really annoying that there can be like 4 Cyclops's in one group. This will sound old I know, but multiplayer can only really work if you allow custom char gen or limit each hero per server.

Lastly, how does this game compare to DCUO? IMO the only reason I am considering this is for solo play, as the gameplay looks really nice and you can play as iconic main heroes (though I will have to likely pay to play the hero I want)

Thanks

Its an ARPG. So youll beat the storyline campaign three times over to unlock the hardest difficulty.

From there you can do boss loot runs, a public map (which wont be solo but you can ignore the other people) pvp if you want ect.

I play almost entierly solo, except the public maps.

There is a game option to turn off auto join parties as well.

Its more comparable to Diablo than it is to a MMORPG where youll have quest spam galore. You more or less farm for loot diablo style...in fact...this game is made by the origional creator of Diablo.

A game like this you play it because you love the fast action based combat, and the hunt for random good loot.

giphy.gif