Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase- "Islam is a lie"

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
“Jesus said go and make disciples,” DiBiase said. “It wasn’t a request. It was a command. And unfortunately in America, 90 percent of all people who profess Christianity never led anyone to Christ. So I’m an evangelist, and that’s what I do. I challenge people. We’ve got people who are willing to blow up themselves and buildings, die for something that is a total lie: Islam. ... But we have Christians who have never been a witness.”

So Christianity and his religion trumps all others that he doesn't believe in? Gotcha. So glad he can't respect another person's faith unless it's Christianity.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
DiBiase didn't really come off as a crackpot in his first autobiography. But then again I skimmed over most of the preachy parts.

What a disappointment that book was.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread announcing him dying from a heart attack or having a stroke

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
HarleyQuinn said:
So Christianity and his religion trumps all others that he doesn't believe in? Gotcha. So glad he can't respect another person's faith unless it's Christianity.
Well, yeah. That's pretty much the central keystone of many religions: "This faith is the only one that's right." Nothing new there.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
According to Shieky the toughest Olympic sports are

1. Greco Roman and Freestyle wrestling
2. Swimming !?!?!?!?
3. Gymnastics

How could we live without this man?

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
Jingus said:
HarleyQuinn said:
Well, yeah. That's pretty much the central keystone of many religions: "This faith is the only one that's right." Nothing new there.

Unitarians are the worst with that.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember that time Jesus offered to heal that leper if he could dribble a ball 12 times, but after 11 Jesus kicked the ball away and the leper's arm fell off? That was awesome.

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smues said:
Remember that time Jesus offered to heal that leper if he could dribble a ball 12 times, but after 11 Jesus kicked the ball away and the leper's arm fell off? That was awesome.

Didn't Jesus make Mary Magdalene bark like a dog in front of all of Israel?

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smues said:

Post of the year calibre.

Good stuff Smues.

Twisted Intestine

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Notice he didn't say it was wrong for them to be blowing up buildings for their religion, just that they were doing it for the wrong one. He kind of said it in a "They're upstaging us and they aren't even in the right religion!" sort of way.

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
20090202.jpg

griffinmills

I finally changed this.
Reaction score
Precious Roy said:
According to Shieky the toughest Olympic sports are

1. Greco Roman and Freestyle wrestling
2. Swimming !?!?!?!?
3. Gymnastics

How could we live without this man?

But... but... they stole Nikolai's Fork! and Knife!!