Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MMA General Discussion 2020

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I drift in and out. When it’s a really good card I get pretty locked in for the event and then he next two or three shows as well.

I also ordered 4 PPVs in 23 versus 6 PPVs in 22. I think there was a stretch where after the Hollway-Allen fight night card I didn’t watch anything for 3 months.

I know why they do it ($$$$), but the fact they don’t seem to care about Apex cards is frustrating when they are there 10 times a year.

I ended up not ordering 297 because there was time overlap with Jazz-Rockets but I think I would have got it but I had really no interest in anything besides the Main Event and even that was pretty much the predictable finish (Going the distance).

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
@Mickey Massuco, system took a hit last night with Hermansson-Pyfer; luckily Pyfer was enough of a fave that I had nothing on him. I thought it was a borderline system bet anyways

Staff member
Reaction score
They didn't let him do a line before going on TV. He's gonna struggle when he goes off that shit

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Couldn’t help but laugh when Weidman pretty much blinded Silva with a 1-2 eye-poke combination, and says it was on Silva for falling down after.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
MMA fighters built different, man. Because I'll tell you what, if I won two Olympic gold medals competing at 172 pounds, and the UFC told me that I would have to lose forty pounds in order to fight for their promotion, I would tell the UFC to go fuck themselves. I don't know how much money they'd have to put in front of me in order for me to be willing to lose a quarter of my body weight. Especially since I can't imagine that she actually had 40 pounds worth of fat and/or water weight on her body; she must have had to shed significant muscle mass, too... Not gon' be able to do it.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score
What is the obvious thing that I'm overlooking in this Holm/Harrison dynamic? Why was Holly the "fan favorite" in that fight?

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
What is the obvious thing that I'm overlooking in this Holm/Harrison dynamic? Why was Holly the "fan favorite" in that fight?
Because she’s been living off the headkick for nearly a decade. Her only other memorable moments in the UFC were getting beaten by Nunez, and Tate.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score
Because right wingers are the only ones that go to these shows now and she's a right wing piece of shit
I mean, Kayla seems kinda lowkey right wing-ish, too... Or am I just being triggered behind that "God Bless America" shit?

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That may have been one of the hardest fights ever to determine.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
BTW I was referring to Do Bronx-Arman NOT the next fight. And holy shit what a finish. Topuria looked like he wanted nothing to do with Max.