Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NBA in April 2021- Shaq to fight Yao Ming in exhibition for Triller

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
The further removed we get from the National Championship game, with no announcement from Springfield, the more convinced I am that Paul Pierce is one of the 2021 inductees. They must be waiting for the heat to die down.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
This ceremony is for the 2020 inductees. The 2021 class will be announced May 16th and their ceremony is reportedly sometime in September

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully, Jabari Parker's run with the Celtics organization makes more of an impression than Anthony Bennett's time (who I don't even think played anywhere besides the Maine Red Claws)...or Darko's time...or Michael Olowokandi's.

Geez. I haven't realized until rn, how often the Celtics have been the last stop for notable draft busts...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
There is literally nothing that the Nets can ever do to get half as much love as a mediocre Knicks team. Ain't enough winning in the world.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If the Nets won 10 championships in a row and the Knicks rehired Isiah Thomas and gave him a lifetime contract, it still might be a Knicks Town.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jokic is still my MVP but I have found it funny how all of a sudden records don't count because people are enamored with Curry's numbers while Jokic has been averaging almost a triple-double for the year and is 3rd in assists as a center, all without 10 TOs a game like Westbrook. His shooting numbers are also excellent. And I'm not sure why people disregarded him for Denver's record -- they are fourth in the West! I don't even see the debate against him, honestly.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score

One of the stupidest shot attempts you will see. Dude isn't a rookie either, he's 27 years old and only a few months younger than the likes of Bradley Beal and Andre Drummond. Kendall Gill started off the post game by looking directly in the camera and saying "DENZEL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING.

There have been a lot of bad players come through the Bulls since the Butler trade, but no one makes my blood boil more than Denzel Valentine. Hope after this season he's off the team.

Last edited: