Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NBA Playoffs First Round 2020: A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME (Presented by Disney)

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope people are watching these games. Some dudes putting on GOAT level shows every night out here. Butler, Mitchell, Murray, AD, LeBron, Kawhi, Kemba, and CP3 have been next level dialed in lately.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
best opening round in ages
I mean, there's been a couple of decent series, but "best opening round in ages" seems kind of hyperbolic. I'm not sure that I can be convinced that any year that had more sweeps than Game 7s can be the best first round in ages.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Zach Lowe was talking on his podcast last night about how this has been a mediocre first round. So it is funny to see CWM raving about it. I'm guessing fact we're starved for entertainment probably inflates everyone's opinion.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
...I kind of want to know what Slim has been doing to occupy himself the past six months but do I REALLY wanna know?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
...I kind of want to know what Slim has been doing to occupy himself the past six months but do I REALLY wanna know?
I mean, I still had most of the CW superhero shows and Vagrant Queen, until the middle of May. Then I had Stargirl and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I got a guilty pleasure out of watching The Titan Games and Ultimate Tag. (EDIT - Plus, She-Ra season 5 and Harley Quinn season 2 came out [no puns intended]). Also, wrasslin'.

The days nothing was on, I marathoned Civ4, while listening to podcasts.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jazz/Nuggets was a very dramatic series to determine who was going to lose to the Clippers in 5 games in the semis.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
EhAwSLeXgAEO8UI

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn, LeBron answered that kind of like how I figured Durant would have. It was a dumb take but damn lol