Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NEVERWINTER MMO

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm having a super fun time with it. It kinda brings me back to when I first tried out WoW late in 2005. Everything is fresh and new and there is so much to do. Really digging the questlines and the progression system for the characters. This game has actually triggered a few of my friends and myself talking about starting an actual table-top D&D campaign. o_O

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Maybe I'll head back to it then. Seems like the same thing that has happened to it, that happened with STO (same developer). Though STO is more grindy probably, since it is a a lot more single player.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
STO is also coming to PS4 this fall, free-to-play. So many MMOs I want to try, so little time!

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Bumping this because I downloaded it last night. I'll be logging in and giving it a shot after work today.

Any tips/tricks/hints?

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Just enjoy it at first. Once you hit Level 70, that's when it becomes a whole new game.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
The only thing I'm having any struggle with is the various menus and screens, but I have that same issue with every game that was designed for PC and ported to console. Luckily, an experienced player grouped up with me as soon as I entered Protector's Enclave to show me some of the ropes.