NHL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Penguin

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Red Baron said:
Psycho Penguin said:
Fleury won the Cup for the Penguins last night, not Malkin or Crosby.

Stanley Cup 2009 Game 7

I still want to know how the Penguins were doing something wrong here. They did not 'tank' anything. They were a financial disaster and almost moved. They did 'luck into' getting Malkin and Crosby, but they still had to develop the guys and put a team around them. I'd like to see Phoenix in the Cup back to back years in the few years. Anyone wanna wager they don't make it?

Man Penguin your a retard.

This video was in clear hatred of Bettman. The team could have been saved if Basillie bought the team instead of forcing Lemiuex to buy the team and beg the city to build them a new arena.

"Your a retard" always makes me laugh.

Yes, the team wasn't saved. They only stayed in the city, won a cup, and went to another finals. I'm sure Basillie would have 'saved' them though. Let's see if he 'saves' the Coyotes instead of the poor suffering Penguins.

Red Baron

I have a new hat.
Reaction score
Psycho Penguin said:
Red Baron said:
Psycho Penguin said:
Fleury won the Cup for the Penguins last night, not Malkin or Crosby.

Stanley Cup 2009 Game 7

I still want to know how the Penguins were doing something wrong here. They did not 'tank' anything. They were a financial disaster and almost moved. They did 'luck into' getting Malkin and Crosby, but they still had to develop the guys and put a team around them. I'd like to see Phoenix in the Cup back to back years in the few years. Anyone wanna wager they don't make it?

Man Penguin your a retard.

This video was in clear hatred of Bettman. The team could have been saved if Basillie bought the team instead of forcing Lemiuex to buy the team and beg the city to build them a new arena.

No point in arguing an idiot.

"Your a retard" always makes me laugh.

Yes, the team wasn't saved. They only stayed in the city, won a cup, and went to another finals. I'm sure Basillie would have 'saved' them though. Let's see if he 'saves' the Coyotes instead of the poor suffering Penguins.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just got back from Vegas. I still don't know what to say. Game seven at home, their two best players pretty much shut down, only allowing two goals and they still lose? I've said enough about Hossa at this point but I will be very upset if they bring him back. Being at ESPN Zone with a shocking amount of Pens fans just added to it. I know they were injured and all but scoring two goals in two games with the talent this team has is pretty disheartening.

Red Baron

I have a new hat.
Reaction score
I found the clip of Mike Lange calling the last minutes of the game, colour me disappointed.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wario Lemieux said:
the max said:
There's always these crazy injuries.

Lidstrom's "lower body injury" that kept him out for two games? Punctured testicle.
I guess it was bad enough that removing it was a real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.