Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Ongoing ECW Spoilers (Soon to be merged with a thread near you!)

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://rajah.com/base/node/15742

* Several clips from WrestleMania 25 are shown.

Dark Match:
* Jimmy Wang Yang b. Tyson Kidd via pinfall.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tonight)
* Josh Matthews & Matt Striker come out to ringside. Striker gets a lot of heat.

* John Morrison b. Evan Bourne
- The crowd is behind Bourne. Evan attempts a Shooting Star Press, but it's blocked. Morrison gets the win via pinfall after connecting an Unprettier.

* Vladimir Kozlov cuts a promo on Backlash.

* Vladimir Kozlov b. A Local Jobber in a squash match.
- After the match Kozlov cuts a promo about coming to ECW.

* Paul Burchill & Katie Lea are backstage with Tiffany. They say they're scared of being split up by the Draft.

* Jack Swagger says he wants a Question & Answer segment on Thursday's debut of WWE Superstars. Tiffany says no.

* Finlay b. Tommy Dreamer & Christian in a Triple Threat Main Event.
- Finlay got the win via pinfall on Dreamer after connecting a Celtic Cross. Tommy Dreamer is now eliminated from the 'Chase to Backlash' challenge.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Adam said:
* Jack Swagger says he wants a Question & Answer segment on Thursday's debut of WWE Superstars. Tiffany says no.

Sounds exhilarating.

So, will Kozlov be playing the role of Big Daddy V in this year's Elimination Chase? Maybe not completely taking out Christian, but I get the feeling he'll be added to make it a triple threat or something.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Bourne/Morrison just joined the shortlist of Christian/Swagger, Cena/Show, and Miz/Primo for best WWE match on television this year.

Next USC #55

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see how it could work. Kozlov is pushed in a way that he's going to get the title if he guns for it. And you have a heel, a potential star at that, as the current champion. Kozlov is better off costing Christian and then getting into a mini feud, before Christian gets sent off to one of the other two brands. Then you can run Finlay/Swagger or Kozlov title feud on ECW. Keep in mind though, that I have zero interest in ECW besides the fact Bourne, Morrison, Christian and Swagger makes their homes there.

foleyfanforever88

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Since Finlay made the elimination both this week and last week, I have to assume Christian is winning the whole thing and heading to Backlash.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KOAB said:
Bourne/Morrison just joined the shortlist of Christian/Swagger, Cena/Show, and Miz/Primo for best WWE match on television this year.

Definately, I'm just watching ECW now and the running drop kick to Bourne's knee was sweet.

Steviekick

Integral Poster
Reaction score
DrVenkman PhD said:
Apparently ECW is moving back to 10pm on May 5th.

Thank God. I never get around to watching it at its current time slot.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm literally very excited about The All-American Question & Answer segment. I hope Superstars does more character building vignettes.

Silence

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mattdotcom said:
I hope Superstars does more character building vignettes.

It's sorely lacking in today's WWE, as it's been said before.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it will be until this episode will be on Hulu? I missed the first twenty minutes and want to see all of the opener in good quality.

foleyfanforever88

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mattdotcom said:
Does anyone know how long it will be until this episode will be on Hulu? I missed the first twenty minutes and want to see all of the opener in good quality.

It's on youtube.