Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Otis Dozovic: WWE's Next Top Guy

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Can’t believe I missed this during football season. Possible new formal attire ideas for @BruiserBrody ?

Elwb6c-WMAMJV6N

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Otis posted this to his Instagram. I think we all can agree this needs to be a catchphrase and on shirts ASAP

xJDukij_d.webp

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I've probably mentioned this on the board before, but my mom grew up in Illinois and Michigan and The Crusher is her favorite wrestler ever.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

On topic of Brody's Wisconsin favorites... Swoggle worked 5 miles from Mama Brody's house on Friday and I had absolutely zero interest in going.
My next live wrestling show will be at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee in a few weeks.
I have nothing left inside me at my age to watch this stuff live with the neck beards while pounding Bud heavies and looking at the local girls who are at maximum winter puffiness.
In a less cynical note, this is the kind of thing where I could/would have brought a Brody Jr and enjoyed myself watching him go crazy. Sigh.

On a happier note, the bald guy in the pic is Shane Hills who I've been loosely buddies with in a previous life. He actually would watch 99/2000 era WWF PPVs with us at a local bar. He even brought Mister Kennedy there once before his WWF run.

My buddy/class mate who used to work for the local indy as tech/cameraman is now the head of the Green Bay Board of Filmmakers or some shit. Very classy from someone who came from my Hillbilly high.