Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

PBR introducing THC infused hard seltzer

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
these products are pretty cool but the legal limits are too low for regular users. For edibles you still gotta go to the black market to get those 50mg gummies. I get why they cap it legally, though.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm so uneducated with the biomechanics of THC that I'm not sure what I can and cannot consume and still be able to pass a random. Seems like a great option for those that can partake guilt free.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Why'd you say America twice?

@SFH was talking about employer drug testing, which still happens even in legal states like Colorado. I'd assume the same holds up north as well (and if not, tell me more)
Fun fact, actually, and I know this because an employer was going to try to institute random testing but legally couldn't:
The Massachusetts State Supreme Court ruled that randomized drug testing, after the Commonwealth voted to legalize cannabis sales and usage, was a violation of the Fourth Amendment. Randomized testing can only be done as part of a contract, for CDL drivers, and emergency personnel (police, fire, doctors, etc.).

Other legalized states probably have similar statutes, by the way.

Slayer

I have no lies or truth in what I say
Reaction score
Interesting. What does MA say about pre-employment testing?

I can say specifically for Colorado though that rando drug testing is very much still a thing. In my own experience when I worked for an industrial manufacturer a few years back, there was a clause in my employment contract stating I was subject to said drug tests. It existed primarily for the shop workers and drivers, but was still present in the terms for desk jockeys like me, though I never saw the piss clinic again after my initial pre-screen

Slayer

I have no lies or truth in what I say
Reaction score
Much less "police state" and more "private companies exerting undue control over their employees", which is awful in its own right

...hey, how about that PBR THC seltzer huh? Only 10 mgs per can?! Gees I'd have to drink a whole six pack to even feel anything...so essentially like original PBR

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Interesting. What does MA say about pre-employment testing?
Pre-screens are fine, as are scheduled testing. It's the randomized part that the courts found unconstitutional.