Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

People wearing random ass fan gear

Skywarp!

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I went to an Eagles game this year and saw McNabb and Vick jerseys. Like, wouldn't you quietly retire the Vick jersey once he's off the team? I think I saw some T.O. Eagles jerseys too.

I know a dude that bought a customized Allen Iverson number 3 Eagles jersey after that press conference where the Eagles presented Iverson with one and named him an honorary Eagle or some shit.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Skywarp! said:
I went to an Eagles game this year and saw McNabb and Vick jerseys. Like, wouldn't you quietly retire the Vick jersey once he's off the team? I think I saw some T.O. Eagles jerseys too.

I know a dude that bought a customized Allen Iverson number 3 Eagles jersey after that press conference where the Eagles presented Iverson with one and named him an honorary Eagle or some shit.

I'd wear the Iverson Eagles jersey.

I see more old jerseys from fans than current ones. At Suns games, most people in NASH, Stoudemire, Marion jerseys than anything else. I always hate when they try to cross out or rip names off of jerseys. Saw some clown at a Suns game earlier in the year with cheap tape "blocking" Dragic's name. Fuck you, loser! Dragic is better than you!

Didn't really happen the few times I went to Cardinals because most people in the past decade only get Fitzgerald jerseys, though sometimes you see a Warner or even better LEINART pop up.

Diamondbacks there is a fair group of people that wear the old colors anyway. You see Upton stuff pop up seeing he was handed the team at 19 but not really an overwhelming guy from current era D-backs outside of Goldschmidt.

I did forget when I went to Clippers-Sixers at Staples Center seeing a guy rocking the Thad Young Sixers jersey which isn't too weird because it was Sixers but it was the newer jersey that they only had for like a year with Thad there.

I recently went on eBay trying to get an Adam Morrison Bobcats jersey but no luck...

Reaction score
I have an Eliott Perry jersey and the Michael Beasley shirt I won from Baby Shoes.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
This makes me want to custom make the Knicks jersey of the character played by Dwayne Schnitzius in Eddie

CanadianGuitarist

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Everyone seems to find my Nmadia Asomugha jersey badass, but I'm a little prouder of the NOSBOOM. Yes, that's a Charles Woodson Raiders jersey with the nameplate on upside down; the kid in China couldn't tell because the letters were the same upside down as right side up.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
On Friday I ran into a guy wearing a Jason Giambi Yankees jersey, which isn't random in that he was there and good for a long while but not a jersey I expect to see randomly in 2016.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I found a MCW Bucks jersey shirt on eBay cheap so I am hooping in that tonight. Hope I bring some of that hyphen swag.

Reaction score
It's not really random, but a student was wearing a Drazen Petrovic jersey and had no idea who he was. I let him know, and he was like oh shit I'm gonna look him up.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My Hero Ronald Reagan said:
It's not really random, but a student was wearing a Drazen Petrovic jersey and had no idea who he was. I let him know, and he was like oh shit I'm gonna look him up.

I would give you an Excellence in Education award for that

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My two favorite jerseys are a Tom Chambers and Bryon Russell Jazz jerseys. I think I may have lost the Chambers one, which saddens me based on the absurdity of it.

I'm trying to figure out what current Jazz jersey to get that will be ridiculous in the future. I'm leaning towards Withey or Chris Johnson.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
JEFF WITHEY ALL DAY

As a Jazz fan you may appreciate a few years back I got an authentic Quincy Lewis jersey.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ah Quincy Lewis, I had high expectations that he would slide into Jeff Hornacek's spot.

Probably leaning toward Withey, but debating on Johnson since he went to Dayton.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Someone sent me a link to the Andrew Bynum Sixers shirt on NBAShop, now marked down to $5. They have a free shipping code - so just ordered one.

Super tempted to get the Glen Rice Jr Wizards one that is $9 - or Gerald Henderson Bobcats.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Not random in the sense that he was good for them for a while but random that I'm in 2016 Arizona and just saw some guy go by in an Alan Houston Knicks jersey.

Is that you BZ?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Thrasher said:
During the Chargers home opener there was a guy wearing a Von Miller Broncos jersey and a Cavs hat.

Makes more sense than this one

cjukxgluuaak4yr.jpg

NoCalMike

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
Reaction score
I remember when the Rockies first debuted a lot of people had Rockies gear just because of the purple/black color scheme.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a Rockies shirt as a kid, probably not long after they debuted.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Even better - today brings me a guy in an OCHOCINCO PATRIOTS jersey

Great Friday

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I got a Mario Hezonja Magic jersey shirt online recently for cheap. Wore it first time today and got an inquiry of "Who?"

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Went with my mom to help her today. She stopped in KMart. I saw some Nike cardinals jerseys on a rack marked $20. Thought it was odd but saw it was guys that are gone - Kolb, Beanie Wells. Noticed Reebok ones from when they had license mid-2000s - Emmit Smith! They had Matt Leinart in my size so of course I'm getting it.

I just picked up a Juan Segura DBacks shirsey for $5 from the last place she stopped - what a day!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Would wear the shit out of an Emmitt Smith Cardinals jersey.

We had a Sports Jersey Day at work yesterday. Nothing out of ordinary. I was only one who didn't wear a Pats jersey (I wore a generic early '90s style Mitchell & Ness Celtics jersey). I was tempted to wear my gameworn Worcester Tornadoes jersey that I randomly found on EBay.

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
Angels had another yard sale yesterday and I picked up a few jerseys:
DSCF4546.JPG

Grant Green Throwback Jersey

DSCF4547.JPG

Drew Rucinski Road Jersey

DSCF4549.JPG

And a Game Used Cam Bedrosian Jersey

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Leaving the gym tonight I spotted a dude going in wearing a Pistons Brandon Jennings jersey - awesome

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Got some of my latest in the mail including a Dallas jersey shirt of Seth Curry. Still waiting on the Anthony Bennett Cavs I was able to order for $10 shipped the other day.

Was browsing around online and stumbled upon the official Adidas store on eBay. They have a ton of Brooklyn Nets stuff. Ridiculous amounts. I saw they actually had the jersey shirts for Sean Kilpatrick which was random enough for me to get but they didn't have my size. Even though he just got traded was looking at the randomness of the Bogan Bogdanovic LOS NETS shirt but they also the actually Jeremy Lin Nets Swingman jersey for half-price too...

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Bible-Pounding Phony said:
but they also the actually Jeremy Lin Nets Swingman jersey for half-price too...

that ellipsis is a gateway to a jpg of you wearing the jersey in a bathroom selfie, right?