Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA: A place to discuss and debate pizza.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
For some reason I really wanted Papa John's the past few days. No idea why as Papa John's has never been a go-to place for me. Got it and now I am ready to sit on the toilet the rest of the day.

In more positive news, I finally walked over to the Blaze not far from my work recently and really liked that. Also found some local coupon place that got me the pizza and a drink for $7 or something, so that was nice.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
The best frozen pizza

large_ded30c09-36d2-44bd-b3ae-6c4314ab465e.JPG

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like Trader Joe's pepperoni pizza. Had one last night.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saints_Fan_H said:
My town is getting a "Your Pie" pizza chain. My old boss from my food industry days is "managing partner" and it seems they offer pizza with dairy free cheese.

Anyone have this chain in your area? Please inform me of what's good. Seems to be a subway type set up.
Out of 1600 entries and completely randomly selected, I've just been awarded free pizza for a year from "Your Pie" in my town.

I've never been happier. First I have to lose all cheese products in my life, including my beloved pizza and then not only does a place with Vegan cheese open up but I get one pizza a week for a year!?

You best fucking believe my fat ass is ironing slacks and a dress shirt for the photo op tomorrow.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Free pizza a week for a year? Best and worst thing ever.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saints_Fan_H said:
Saints_Fan_H said:
My town is getting a "Your Pie" pizza chain. My old boss from my food industry days is "managing partner" and it seems they offer pizza with dairy free cheese.

Anyone have this chain in your area? Please inform me of what's good. Seems to be a subway type set up.
Out of 1600 entries and completely randomly selected, I've just been awarded free pizza for a year from "Your Pie" in my town.

I've never been happier. First I have to lose all cheese products in my life, including my beloved pizza and then not only does a place with Vegan cheese open up but I get one pizza a week for a year!?

You best fucking believe my fat ass is ironing slacks and a dress shirt for the photo op tomorrow.

Vegan cheese is fantastic. Unless it’s that Daiya brand which isn’t that great but still ya know...close enough for you.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty brand loyal to Daiya. Sorry to hear you don't like it, Hawk.

Ingredients: Filtered water, tapioca flour, expeller pressed non-GMO canola and/or safflower oil, coconut oil, pea protein, salt, vegan natural flavours, inactive yeast, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, citric acid (vegan, for flavour), titanium dioxide (a naturally occurring mineral).

- parenthesis are not mine.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
https://www.abc15.com/lifestyle/little-caesars-is-testing-out-a-new-product-lasagna-pizza

And you thought they couldn't top pretzel crust or bacon-wrapped pizza.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Papa's Pizza Land is my new goto pizza place in Ontario. They opened up here a little while back and have a wide variety of pizzas I don't usually see. I particularly like the "Big Papa" which is basically a Big Mac in pizza form. Ingredients: Big Papa sauce base, Onion, Ground Beef, Cheddar Cheese with Lettuce and Pickles.

I also went to Gotham City Pizza in Ormond Beach a couple of weeks ago, which I also really enjoy. It is a superhero theme pizza place with memorabilia all around the restaurant and pizza types like The Wolverine (Pulled Pork), Caped Crusader (Sirloin and Alfredo sauce), Wallcrawler (Breaded Chicken), and Demon in a Bottle (Penne and Vodka). It is fun just looking around the place. A must if you like comic books and are in Florida.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Speaking of pizza concoctions, there's a place by my house that offers a "Birthday" pizza which consists of tomato sauce, cheese, nutella, and jelly doughnut pieces.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this new Pizza Hut Cheez-It Pizza?

cheeeeeez.jpg

not even sure if there's one near me but I like Cheez-Its and I like Pizza.....I'd at least try it. I guess it's like $6 and change

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere I can’t fathom someone not having a Pizza Hut within driving distance. Much like McDonald’s, Subway, etc which seem to be everywhere

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They just look like square mozzarella sticks to me, I’m not sure it should be classified as a pizza.

CookieMueller

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's not pizza. They're like a calzone (stuffed with cheese and pepperoni) but more like the size of a large ravioli, then dusted with cheez-its. They definitely taste like cheez-it though.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1202807987640971265
What the heck, South Korea? We don't deserve this kind of treatment!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Boomer Kamala said:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1202807987640971265
What the heck, South Korea? We don't deserve this kind of treatment!
Ya see, we've been giving the stink eye to the wrong Korea.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I don't like Pizza Hut's pizzas anymore. They lost their game face with their pizzas. I'm taking their pasta and boneless buffalo wings, from now on.

Dominos on the other hand, they've gotten much better.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, JN News. It looks like Pizza Hut has lost their game face FOREVER.

https://www.foodbusinessnews.net/articles/14244-pizza-hut-to-close-hundreds-of-dine-in-locations
At least the dine in ones.

Me and the lady went to an old school red roofed Pizza Hut two or three months back and WOOF.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My girlfriend got the salad bar and it looked Fear Factor levels appalling.

Unless you mean a straight up Pizza Hut Buffet, which isn't really that much better. I indirectly got called fat by the manager of the Brattleboro, VT Pizza Hut Buffet. He felt really bad about it and now that Pizza Hut is an urgent care. Which really kind of makes sense.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of adventurous, non traditional pizza toppings and I don't hate those frozen vegetable medleys but this is a bridge too far even for me when it comes to weird pizza.