Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA: A place to discuss and debate pizza.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’m just thinking of how mushy some of those veggies get and putting that on top of a pizza... terrible, simply terrible

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking. Only way it might work to put those on a pizza, if you have a mashed potato and white sauce base, chicken tenders on top, and them on fully cooked.

This was the moment I realized that COVID-19 pandemic has finally cracked me mentally.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/erickstevens82/status/1256212077749862401
Well this is a little bit better than that frozen vegetable pizza but how much, I'm not sure.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
i need a reminder of what pizza is supposed to be

best-italian-pizza-original.jpg

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I made an awesome thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, and anchovies the other night. Didn't take any pictures cause I was too busy taking myself to Flavortown.

Despite my last few posts, I *do* enjoy GOOD pizza.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
going through this folder I am more worried about your intestinal track than your pizza preferences tbh

though it is basically the chicken/ egg debate at this point if the pizza choices heighten my worry

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That looks way better than any cafeteria pizza I've ever had. It was that weird ovular personal pizza in elementary school and crust always seemed coated in flour and weird texturally in middle school-college.

Do they sell Bosco Sticks in retail or they only sold in cafeterias cause I would eat the heck out of those things if I ever saw them again.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I made my own pizza with dough from scratch the first time last week. Came out much better than I expected

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not quite from scratch but I've been making pizza using the pizza dough that they have in deli section in grocery store at least like 1-2 a week since quarantine started. My girlfriend hates pizza now but I think I'm really getting the hang of it, TRTSM.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I've been making pizza at least one night a week, usually simple stuff but occasionally I branch out.

Big favorite between my girlfriend and I has been spreading a Thai chili paste on the crust before putting sauce over it. Last night I recreated a pizza that used to be available at a sub shop in Norfolk when I worked there, the Chicken Ranchero: layer of ranch dressing as sauce, grilled chicken (pan-seared Gardein strips in our case), banana peppers, diced pickles, and then cover it with a thin layer of cheese just to keep it all together.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That is literally the worst thing I have ever seen.

This is the first post on the last page, it reminds me every time I am about to read about pizza talk, I may be disgusted and angry by the time I scroll to the bottom of the page....

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's probably Pizza Hut. But, I like their P'Zones. I usually like Dominos, Papa John's, and I really love the local independent pizzeria name "Two Girls Pizzeria & Bistro.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Best part of calzones is if you order it without cheese you never really notice it. The local place here just gives me an extra cup of marinara to dip it. Works out great.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Been making my own pizza concoction the last few weeks: cauliflower crust, sauce, soy chorizo, and jalapenos with various spices. Not bad.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I don't want to clog the AEW thread with more pizza talk but I just want to point out to @Laz that I never said I liked pineapple!