Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA: A place to discuss and debate pizza.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
This commercial didn't get me to buy more Pizza Hut but did make me try harder in right field. Very disappointed when I got moved to center field.
I played the infield and this still has me hyped for baseball and the Hut TODAY. Your move to center makes me feel you spent the games picking DANDELIONS.

Last edited:

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I played the infield and this still has me hyped for baseball and the Hut TODAY. Your move to center makes me feel you spent the games picking DANDELIONS.
Someone tried selling me on it being a move up from right field to center field. I asked how come Pizza Hut didn't do a commercial for center fielders. No response. That's what I thought. Holding me down from my little league HOF right field career.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping we would’ve heard more on the burgers from the other day. Were there toppings? Do you eat your burgers Well Done while you watch Well Dunn?

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the depressed Little Caesar's employee that just let him jump back there. That's a new level of fast food employee apathy.
My mall food service boss used to let the jewelry kiosk people use our sink and bathroom all the time, so they wouldn't have to use the mall bathroom. They never slipped in their dress shoes, either.

My niece is lazy AF and used to work at a Little Caesars. I could see her being that employee.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think if you topped it with pineapple, they would cancel each other out.

I’m also making my pizza with my own dough made from scratch tonight after work. More incentive for the day to end and now even better that tonight across the pandemic ridden country that @King Kamala and I will be Spiritual Pizza Bros.