Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Playstation Classic

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
I was not interested in getting this, AT ALL, but Dave & Busters had it available for tickets so I thought why not. Especially because it sounds like the thing is INCREDIBLY hackable due to Sony fucking up, so I expect it won't be long before I can load whatever games I want on it, and very probably be able to use it to emulate other systems. Until then, at least it's got Intelligence Qube.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’s already being reported that a usb loader exploit has been developed. If I cared enough to play really shitty controlled games that are better in my fond memories... who am I kidding I have them on my pc emulator

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I found instructions of how to load ps1 roms but just don't have the time this week. Next weekend maybe I'll give it a try.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Sucks for people that paid $100 for this. They’ve cut the price to $60. Still don’t want one. Should have never been more than the Nintendo classics with that line up.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I saw one in my used games store today for £40. I caved. A quick google and I’m now set up to play.

Nes
SNES
Genesis
PSP
Dreamcast
Ps1

I feel like a teenager again.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Apparently so. It’s a very easy download files and stick on usb stick. I’m having a little trouble getting a game to run. Might be cause I’m half asleep and have rushed things.