Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

PlayStation VR

jimmy no nose

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just got charged for my PSVR and only realized it because my credit card company questioned whether the charge was valid. Honestly forgot I ordered it and that it was coming out this week. I probably have to redesign my entire room to accommodate it.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure you will. It's not room-scale VR like the HTC Vive. You have to be in front of the PS Camera in order for it to track your movements, so it's mostly a seated or standing experience.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've never tried VR before and I know this is a mid level experience, but holy fuck this is wild! Playing Eve Valkyrie and looking down to see the pilots body in place of my own was kind of mind blowing. Also, I didn't get sick, so hooray for that!

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
Always a plus. I hope to come across a demo station at some point.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I missing something or on the demo disc is Super Hyper Cube literally just a link to buy it in the store?

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE A DEMO THAT IS FINE BUT THEN YOU DON'T GET YOUR NAME ON THE FUCKING DISC.

I mean fuck, how hard would it have been to jus put a video trailer or something on there? It doesn't anger me they don't have a demo that's fine, but putting it on the disc just to have the purchase link, not even a fucking synopsis of the game, can fuck right off.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Batman VR is in-fucking-sane! I'm so in love with this headset.