Post pictures of wrestlers in your local low-rent indy fed

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Looks like it got moved to the wrestling school to enforce social distancing so no chance of JTG comically swiping someone's windshield wiper fluid ala an old Cryme Time vignette. :(

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
It must’ve been ten years ago and details are a little shaky to me now but I had seen something online about Val Venis and I want to say Rellik doing a free signing at a hardware store across town to promote a local Indy fed. Needless to say, I woke up early and went and no one at the store knew what I was talking about. Eventually I found out that apparently the signing had been moved to the previous weekend and I missed it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
That reminds me of when I set up an interview with Lanny Poffo for a short-lived podcast I did and we were supposed to do it after an autograph signing he was doing at a local gym. Showed up to the gym about a half hour before the autograph signing was supposed to end and the manager said The Genius came in, saw no one showed up and left. :(

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member

There's so much to talk about here. Thanksgiving night. 71 year old lawler shaking hands with everybody. No masks to be seen.

Laz

I refuse to believe that a venue as prestigious as the River Plantation RV Park Conference Center would host such a disreputable event.