Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Post pictures of wrestlers in your local low-rent indy fed

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
96D7CE67-683A-444E-99F0-E903E7DA339D.jpeg
EC3’s weird post WWE run continues with an appearance at the Bangor Mall (on same day as WrestleMania no less)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bangor is a 2+ hour drive from me. Even if it wasn't the busiest wrestling weekend of the year with a gazillion things to watch, Idk if I'd want to make that trip to watch EC3 questioning his life decisions.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
1615491988717.jpeg
oh shit.our man Wes Briscoe and The Ascension too. I will definitely check out this garbage. Been a while since I've enjoyed some good shindie action. From the episode description on FITE, it sounds like JTG will be there too.

Edit- That can't be Terri Runnels on top right!? That'd be just about only thing to make this better.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That’s not Terri but I’m not sure who it is.

I also assume these pictures are pretty outdated as I feel like last time I saw Shannon Moore he looked much rougher than that.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was going to say "Damn. Look at the non union equivalent of Danhausen above the Ascension" but then I realized it was a LADY non union equivalent of Danhausen (so hrm, basically a Rosemary ripoff?)

Is that Shannon Moore!?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
The correct answer for who I want to see clash with Rhett Titus would be the same as the answer to ”Who better than Kanyon?”

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I meant it as in NOBODY but maybe there’s money in raising Kenyon from the dead if Rhett Titus went back to his dick dancer gimmick

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
So, I watched that ARW show on Fite last night. It was totally shindie, but was at least a little bit interesting enough to keep me coming back next week.

Speaking of which, we're getting Wes Broisco and Teal Piper (Roddy's daughter) vs Sinn Bodi and that "Rosemary" looking chick. I'm sure I can expect @King Kamala to join in watching with me.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So, I watched that ARW show on Fite last night. It was totally shindie, but was at least a little bit interesting enough to keep me coming back next week.

Speaking of which, we're getting Wes Broisco and Teal Piper (Roddy's daughter) vs Sinn Bodi and that "Rosemary" looking chick. I'm sure I can expect @King Kamala to join in watching with me.
This week ARW Extreme Takeover Thursday, It is a Double Tag Team Main event!!

In our first Double Main Event Tag Team match, we will witness the in-ring debut of "Pro Wrestling's Reckoning", Deimos and his fiancé/tag team partner, Teal Piper better known as "The House Of Heathens". Teal is the daughter of the late great WWE

Hall Of Famer Rowdy "Roddy" Piper and says she is ready to show what she can do in the ring. They will square off against the unlikely pairing of the self proclaimed "Future Of Sports Entertainment" Chico Adams (who also say he does not suck) and the mysterious and malicious figure known as Destiny. Chico made it a point several weeks ago to introduce himself to the House of Heathens and ruined a very special moment for Deimos and his bride to be, Teal. This is an intensely personal battle and might possibly be match of the year contender!

We will see the team of "The Reverend of Sin", Ryzin and The Human Horror Show, Zack Monstar better known as Satanic Panic face off against another unlikely duo of "The Warlord of Weird", Sinn Bodhi and in his ARW debut, the Co-Founder of Gwar , Techno Destructo in an Intergalactic Doomsday Freakshow Match!! Sinn Bodhi and Techno Destructo are no strangers to each other as they each claim the other is his bitter enemy. Can Sinn and Techno coexist long enough to get the win over Satanic Panic or will bitter feelings cause this team to explode right before our very eyes?
Paging @Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of the many indelible moments of MTV True Life: I'm A Professional Wrestler was Tony Atlas grilling ungodly amounts of meat of dubious looking quality on the rickety deck of his crappy apartment in Auburn, Maine. I somehow really trust his opinion on bar food.

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes late at night I lie awake in bed thinking if Tony Atlas ever found that cell a phone.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of my favorite Maine shindy stories is some local manager gave Tony Atlas a ride up from Portland to some bumfuck town and they bickered the entire drive. When they get to the show, Tony Atlas is threatening to beat the shit out of the tiny shindy manager and the manager freaks out and calls the cops on him. Cops come and are like "Wait. A fake wrestler is threatening to beat up another fake wrestler for real? WTH!?" then they're like "Oh shit! It's Tony Atlas!" and the cops all get photos with Mr. USA.

Maybe the only story of someone in rural America needlessly calling the cops on a black guy that has a happy ending.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
uswa.jpg

Thunder Rosa's second show in Jackson, TN in less than a year. Why? Also, $75?! That's insane.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Why do they use recent photos of Lawler, NASH, and Carlito but wicked outdated photos for Missy Hyatt and Brutus!?