Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Post pictures of wrestlers in your local low-rent indy fed

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Looks like it got moved to the wrestling school to enforce social distancing so no chance of JTG comically swiping someone's windshield wiper fluid ala an old Cryme Time vignette. :(

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess it was moved again to front entrance of a salvage store. Imagine going to buy heavily discounted mildly to moderately damaged furniture and stumbling upon a JTG autograph signing!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
It must’ve been ten years ago and details are a little shaky to me now but I had seen something online about Val Venis and I want to say Rellik doing a free signing at a hardware store across town to promote a local Indy fed. Needless to say, I woke up early and went and no one at the store knew what I was talking about. Eventually I found out that apparently the signing had been moved to the previous weekend and I missed it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That reminds me of when I set up an interview with Lanny Poffo for a short-lived podcast I did and we were supposed to do it after an autograph signing he was doing at a local gym. Showed up to the gym about a half hour before the autograph signing was supposed to end and the manager said The Genius came in, saw no one showed up and left. :(

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score

There's so much to talk about here. Thanksgiving night. 71 year old lawler shaking hands with everybody. No masks to be seen.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I refuse to believe that a venue as prestigious as the River Plantation RV Park Conference Center would host such a disreputable event.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Local wrestling school is bringing JTG in for a meet and greet at a AutoZone.

With apologies to @Baby Shoes , I am not going to risk getting COVID to meet JTG at an AutoZone.
Tony Atlas is doing a meet and greet before a shindy show at a red neck bar about a half hour away from me...

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No idea on masked requirements but you can rest assured that most of these dudes haven’t washed their hands in 30 years.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If that’s the legendary Norman Smiley, getting covid would be justified but it’s probably not.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I laughed when I saw all old timers and then The Ascension plopped in. Then I caught the sprinkling in of Gangrel and the Colons, although Gangrel’s peak being 98/99 kinda puts him in the bucket with those other stars of the 80s and 90s.
Help me out, who is the old fuck behind the Nasties?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
He was probably both losing his sight and losing his mind and wishing somebody would tell him he’s fine.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Someone is probably gonna get COVID at this card. What a collection of dunderheads (but also Trish Adora who is one of the most progressive wrestlers!?)

Also had no idea Ricky Reyes was still active.

This is at the Monster Factory, and they run a tight ship there. I've seen a few Synergy shows there, and Danny Cage is strict. I was thinking about going to this since Hammerstone is on the card, and I love Trish. Once I saw Elgin and Aries were on it, that was a no go for me. I'm not even going to order the show because of them.