Puroresu Love & Resources V3

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Watched the first Road To show over morning coffee. Man, is anyone able to muster up any enthusiasm for Ibushi Vs SANADA? Like I'm sure it'll a good if not great match workmate wise but storyline wise, there's like zero suspense. I know the first challenger for Ibushi is going to be a lame duck one but they're really pigeon holing SANADA into the role of "lame duck challenger".I don't see how it does anything for anyone since Ibushi has already beaten SANADA cleanly. Unless on the 0.0001% chance they're going to give the title to SANADA, which would be extremely dumb.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Second that love. Even though most of these shows will be just a bunch of three star specials, there's something comforting about a 90-120 minute show with four or five solid matches.

Oddly, match I'm most looking forward to on the tour besides Ospreay-Kojima and Shingo Vs Tanahashi, is Suzuki & DOUKI Vs Gedo & Jado on 1-23. In my imagination, Suzuki terrorizing old man, grunting and bad selling Gedo & Jado will be hilarious.