Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

R. Kelly is done

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Way too long overdue. Lock this piece of shit up NOW, please.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-kelly-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-with-a-14-year-old-girl-2018-3

CookieMueller

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This guy is like teflon though. He's been accused of worse in the past, and has actual video of him doing disgusting shit to an underage girl and he's still free to continue doing it. Fucking Lady Gaga put him on a song just a few years ago (and not her debut where she's thirsty for a come-up, it was an album way after she was established) so clearly no one even gives a shit that he's a literal monster because...he can write songs really well?

Black Lushus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for him to release Trapped in the Closet part 30 so he can finally tell us that he's gay.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
In an alternate world, Kanye was trapped in the closet, and it was fucking awesome.

Getting the super Christian girl sing "Ignition (Remix)" at karaoke was a victory, though.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wish "Ignition (Remix)" wasn't such a profoundly moving celebration on the glories of love and friendship, but here we are

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/entertainment/r-kelly-indictment/index.html

Bye, bye asshole.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
well its not like they had a video of him urinating on a minor before and he got away with it

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There's definitely a weird small subsegment that wasn't upset at R. Kelly until they found he was diddling teen boys too.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I haven't kept up, but if Michael Jackson can still have countless defenders, I don't see that R. Kelly may have also raped young boys would move the needle much re: where they stand on the man.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
From what I've been told about pedos, it doesn't matter if its a boy or girl. Its just that they are underage.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
By the way, Trapped in the Closet got up to 33 chapters years ago.

Also, YouTube took down his official pages.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bump because hopefully I didn't alienate the few friends I have on Spotify when I decided to listen to "Ignition" and "Ignition (Remix)" tonight.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I never really used Spotify as a social network. I don't really care what most people I know are listening to, and I doubt they want to listen to hours' worth of hair metal.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was absentmindedly singing "Ignition" out loud at work today, I don't think I scandalized anyone.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just hope Rifkin's Festival is playing in Jacksonville so you can duck out to the movie theaters after you grow weary from your co-workers death glares.