Red Dead Redemption 2

Laz

0101100101
Rocket horses. Duh. Makes just as much sense as flying DeLoreans that fire missiles and orbital cannons.

Yes. Those are now part of GTAO.
 

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Got e-mail with my digital code from BB, got it pre-loading but now I'm gonna be taunted by the countdown on my PS4 for the next 6+ days, want play now!
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
I've barely been keeping up with this game. Is all the hunting and taking care of camp and chores and stuff necessary or optional? I just don't have time for all that stuff anymore
 

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
I haven't read anything about it being necessary but I found it interesting that Rockstar implemented the eating and fitness function after seeing the way that GTA fans hated it in San Andreas. Can't wait to see some thicc cowboys riding around.
 

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
they know the RDR fans want the REALNESS. I hope they make zombie dlc for this game like the last one as well. I only have pc so I can't play this but it's slowly convincing me it's time to upgrade to a ps4 or xbone
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Lord of The Curry said:
I haven't read anything about it being necessary but I found it interesting that Rockstar implemented the eating and fitness function after seeing the way that GTA fans hated it in San Andreas. Can't wait to see some thicc cowboys riding around.
On second thought a fat, asshole cowboy character could be fun
 

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
cobainwasmurdered said:
they know the RDR fans want the REALNESS. I hope they make zombie dlc for this game like the last one as well. I only have pc so I can't play this but it's slowly convincing me it's time to upgrade to a ps4 or xbone


Last of Us and it's upcoming sequel are reason enough alone to get a PS4.
 

Youth N Asia

(Thinking of a new title for this space)
If exclusives matter I can’t see buying an Xbox.

I loved my 360. So my brother and I both ending up buying One’s when they came out. And watched all the cool exclusives end up on PlayStation. I held on to my One to play Dead Rising 4 and it was a glitchy mess. Ended up trading it towards a Switch.

PS4 is my primary system to play on. The exclusives are great. Horizon, Persona 5, GOW, Spider-Man.
 

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Angle-plex said:
Lord of The Curry said:
I haven't read anything about it being necessary but I found it interesting that Rockstar implemented the eating and fitness function after seeing the way that GTA fans hated it in San Andreas. Can't wait to see some thicc cowboys riding around.
On second thought a fat, asshole cowboy character could be fun

Red Dead Redemption starring Stan Hansen is a license to print money.
 

Laz

0101100101
Hopefully that means the online portion will have less TROLLOLOLOLOL tryhard chaos.
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Avid Warehouse Enthusiast said:
Hopefully that means the online portion will have less TROLLOLOLOLOL tryhard chaos.

I'm expecting a lot of fan backlash if it is as slow paced as the reviews make its seem
 

KingPK

KingPK
Watching some videos and this game seems VERY methodical. I know it's the tutorial and they're introducing a lot of characters, but the first RDR got going a lot faster.
 

Youth N Asia

(Thinking of a new title for this space)
The first RDR started with cattle herding and taming horses. I’m not at all worried about a slow start.

2 hours and 15 minutes until I can pick mine up... 6 hours until I’m home to install it
 

skullman80

Integral Poster
Already pre-loaded and ready to go.

And yeah.. The original RDR was pretty slow to start too. So I'm not sure why people would expect different with the sequel.
 

Sabre

Integral Poster
So I’ve went in blind ignoring all the reviews and only knowing that it’s a prequel to the original.

I fucking marked when I had to
save John Marsden
. Best game ever.
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Yeah I really like it so far. It's not an action game, definitely more role playing buts it's fun. Some clunky controls and not really explaining how to provide for the camp are my only real complaint thus far.
 

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Dumb question- how I do I feed my horse tonics for when it's tired? I had a random dude challenge me to a race last night and my horse gassed out right before the finish line, had a few stamina tonics in my satchel and for the life of me couldn't figure out how to administer them.
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
the eating thing is driving me nuts. i'm eating like crazy and it is still saying I'm underweight and I keep getting penalized for it
 

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
I took down the legendary ram. Good thing the hide is automatically legendary because it was not a clean kill.

That said, the screaming of the dying, wounded animals is very realistic and depresses my wife.
 

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Angle-plex said:
the eating thing is driving me nuts. i'm eating like crazy and it is still saying I'm underweight and I keep getting penalized for it

How do you find you're getting penalized? I haven't noticed any negative effects even though I know it says in the game if you're underweight it affects your health but improves stamina.
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Lord of The Curry said:
Angle-plex said:
the eating thing is driving me nuts. i'm eating like crazy and it is still saying I'm underweight and I keep getting penalized for it

How do you find you're getting penalized? I haven't noticed any negative effects even though I know it says in the game if you're underweight it affects your health but improves stamina.

it says under the "player" menu if you go to the underweight tab
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
FYI there is apparently a huge bug (that I have) that removes some of the key gang members from the camp except for when they are in story missions

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/red_dead_redemption_2_bug_potentially_removing_key_characters_from_camp
 

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
I also think the weight system is bugged also. From what I've been reading it's impossible to get overweight and it's difficult not to be underweight the majority of the game
 
Top