Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Red Faction: Guerrilla

M

Matt Young

I got this last night after a trade. I had never played a RF game. I've played a couple hours of campaign and an hour or so of local multiplayer. I'm sure I'll enjoy the online, as I loved the multiplayer beta that was released last year. The game actually feels like a combination of Gears of War and Saints Row 2. Developer Volition was behind the Saints Row series, in fact.

Anyone else?

Molotov The Bear

Chainsaw Batman & Tyrano Shark
Reaction score
Haven't played Guerrilla, but I've had Red Faction 2 for the longest time, I think since it came out. I've played through and beaten RF1 enough times to love it, but the MP in 2 blows everything from 1 away. It's not super-cool, have 80 players over online MP like all the games out now, but the maps and the weapons and the massive blood fests you can have are hilariously awesome.

I do plan to get Guerrilla when I get an xbox though.

FLAM

FLAM
Reaction score
I finally beat Red Faction after about a month of playing it. I was pleased by it for the most part. I only paid 38 bucks for it brand new! I wish there were boss battles but I guess sandbox games usually don't have them. Definitely looking forward to the DLC. I'd like to get more use out of this game. I still have plenty of side missions to do and I've only played online twice.