Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Reddit has its own KFC folder

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://old.reddit.com/r/kfc/

I'm not familiar with Reddit but I randomly found out that KFC has its own Reddit folder. A quick Google search shows that most of the fast food chains have their own sub Reddits. Arbys is 18+. Maybe people are right about Reddit ruining the country. What the hell is wrong with people!?

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
https://old.reddit.com/r/kfc/comments/gdlw33/i_made_myself_wear_kfc_merch_in_acnh/

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
.... :-X

I did tweet at KFC that they should bring the god damn Twister.

Maybe I'm at the anger stage of grief over the 12 Stages of Grief over me deciding to become an active poster on the KFC Reddit subfolder.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What is SFH's username there?

DQ is going to have a Drumstick Blizzard!? Is it just me or does that feel like the Inception of fast food crossover products?

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
King Mutumbo Classic said:
What is SFH's username there?

DQ is going to have a Drumstick Blizzard!? Is it just me or does that feel like the Inception of fast food crossover products?
bishhhhhhh I can't have DQ or KFC :p

My username has something to do with my pets.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm genuinely unsure if the fact that most of these fast food chains subreddits are employees chatting about what is going at work is more or less weird than if it were devoted fans of fast food chains.

I feel like the employees of these chains should have a better place to commiserate than Reddit at least.