Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Redwind Company Podcast - Episode #1 "Asparagus?"

Cast:

DM - Hawk (me)
Khanryuu (Rouge) - Stevie
Galactus (Warlock) - Sammy
Valmont (Fighter) - RK

Inspired from the Penny Arcade Podcasts and out of sheer geekiness, we decided to record one of our D&D 4th Edition sessions. In this first hour of the session you will hear the four most incompetent D&D players in the history of the game. You will hear just how long it takes for one of our game sessions to begin (keeping in mind that preparation began a whole hour or so earlier until recording began), my frankly awesome narration abilities along with my peerless pronunciation skills, and the three most unlikely heroes in the history of roleplaying games. Incompetence abounds.

A few things to note:

- Mature language. Lots of it. Even a discussion on if we could use mature language or not early on. You've been warned.
- The game session was recorded over Skype, using the latest Maptools on a custom map/adventure I created. Everything is virtual.
- Sound quality is messed up, and we know it. On future podcasts, the audio levels will hopefully be leveled out.
- We began playing around 1:30 AM PST. Half the narration from me is whispers. If you find the DM (aka myself) hard to hear, that's why.
- Valmont's player RK had been having power/internet issues all night. So he napped until it came back. It shows. He also drops from the game and Skype call at one point.
- We have absolutely no idea what we're doing.
- No, I don't think it's very good either.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/8/2 ... RWC001.mp3