Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Rumble at the Dippin' Dots

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Context: My kid's third in line at Dippin' Dots ice cream booth in 95 degree heat. I go over to see what's taking so long and the person working the booth is gone. Apparently a person's credit card (guy in red tank top) was declined and booth employee went to find a manager as he walked away to possibly get another form of payment. Red tank top guy returns and the couple that was next in line start arguing with him that he cut the line (mind you, there is only a total of four people in line). Words exchange with the husband, then the wife calls the guy in the red tank top the "n" word. Guy in red tank top and husband grab each other and look like they are about to fight. Guy in red tank top takes the first swing and pops the husband in the face. Wife then swings at the guy in the red tank top and he pops her in the face. Several people witness this in shock and start to attack the guy in the red tank top. Guy in the red tank top looks like an MMA fighter and is just clocking numerous guys and barely getting hit. This is where I started recording the video.

Original couple in line is the girl with the grey t-shirt with the Super Mario graphic print and the guy in the white tank top with the backwards Dodgers cap.

There are numerous gems in this video, but I'll let you Redditors discover them.

Edit: Since many non-USA viewers, the date of this video is August 25, 2021 at 3:50PM ET.

Edit 2: Many comments about people not wearing masks. Since May 2021, wearing masks outdoors is not required in Massachusetts for fully vaccinated individuals.

Gems you have all found so far:

• Bigfoot aka Sasquatch stealing a baby
  • Guy in red being pepper sprayed (actually it was sunscreen which makes it even more ridiculous)
  • Grimace giving us a full moon
  • Guy calls his wife the N word "Cause N word, he was hitting her!"
  • Ric Flair making a guest appearance "Welcome to Six Flags New England Baby... Woooooo!"
  • The security guard who appears to be a meth addict
  • Guy with no shirt and black shorts w/ two white stripes having a major shiner on his left cheek from getting clocked
  • Guy takes sweaty LA Dodgers hat off of another guys head and starts wearing it like that's normal.
Tl;dr: Guy supposedly cuts line, major fight ensues.
NEW ENGLAND THEME PARK RUMBLE!

Hope @HarleyQuinn checks in and is safe.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I'd be caught dead in a Dippin' Dots line. Now if it was a Hoodsie Cup line that'd be a different story.