Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Saturday Night Live

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
They sure got one over on ol' Dick.

Also I've been saying for years that Trump had a huge file on Alec Baldwin alone.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Apparently, Dick tried to raid the entire cast of Fridays to make them the Season 7 cast of SNL. In particular, he really wanted Melanie Chartoff in particular. I've heard he also tried to get the entire cast of SCTV to become the Season 7 cast of SNL (and actually got Catherine O'Hara to jump before she jumped back after being annoyed/scared by Michael O'Donoghue's antics).

It really is moderately surprising that Michael Richards was never on SNL. It seems like he'd have been tailor made to be an Ebersol era castmember plus he was the one Seinfeld castmember to not host.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Probably for the best...if this is the era where Charles Rocket dropped an f-bomb, imagine the words Kramer would have used on the show!

j/k of course, you could say the n-word on SNL until like 2002.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Melanie Chartoff would've gotten Robin Duke's spot and probably been much better. But she was Ms. Musso on Parker Lewis and that matters more to me than any comedy ensemble.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
"BRING ME THE HEAD OF PETE DAVIDSON, BARR!!!"
E4hSNW3XIAQ7Mlw

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
These yearly Kenan on SNL profiles are always frustrating. "I love watching SNL change and evolve but I want to stay in the cast for at least two more seasons if not indefinitely."

Look I've grown to love Kenan as an SNL cast member but his arrival as a castmember correlates with the show's decay IMO.