Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

*Sigh* The Joe Biden CONSPIRATORIUM

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno, guys. Let's see where this goes.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Between this and the Q thread, I know where I'll be spending the next 59 days

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just ignore it and all the other conspiracy threads like everyone else does. I'd rather he just had one big thread for it but he isn't hurting anyone. This dumb bullshit is very much a Current Event because it governs the thinking of a huge number of people.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
QAnon is only news in the sense that some idiots who believe it have done horrible stuff and that can be covered in the Horrible People or White Nationalism threads!

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
QAnon is only news in the sense that some idiots who believe it have done horrible stuff and that can be covered in the Horrible People or White Nationalism threads!
I started that thread because I noticed it was mentioned in other CE threads, so I figured I might as well create one so the dumb thing can be contained in one thread. Sorry it's existence bothers you.

Staff member
Reaction score
The problem with this kind of stuff is that the candidate has hardly any baggage compared to the other candidates before them in the last forty years. Biden has some baggage but compared to everyone else who cleared the primaries he has nothing. The only one as clean was Obama. These people have to straight up make shit up to fit their narrative because Biden isn't too stubborn to admit that he made mistakes.

For a general election anyway, this is one of the only times the scum can't put together a strategy because there's nothing to cling onto.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The bigger the lie, the more attention it seems to get, and the more people that end up falling for it.

This Q stuff and Biden is running a sex slave ring, etc is getting over with a lot of evangelicals. And they, more than any other group, are the reason the current president won in 2016.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A comic I know was once at a bar in Martha's Vineyard or Cape Cod and saw James Woods make a racist comment to the Latino bartender then the bartender punched him out then stole his shoes.

It's my favorite celebrity story (even if it probably confirmed a lot of James Woods stereotypes about fiery Latinos)

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brody's post is FAKE. James Woods IQ is actually 584

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm with Slim tbh. I can't find any amusement in laughing at conspiracy theories after the last five years. These conspiracy fucks are running the country and or gaining power in other ways like Joe Rogan's stupid podcast being one of the most popular podcasts around. It's not very funny anymore and I wish we were in a better time like ten years ago when I could laugh at Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones yelling about the frogs turning gay without fearing they will do any real damage to the country.

Last edited:

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Hunter is too cool and powerful. Traditional 4chan tactics are useless against him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mike Holmgren is sending out pro Biden e-mails for Democratic Party of Wisconsin.

Are Boss Lady and all of @BruiserBrody and @snuffbox 's dumb conservative relatives going to have mixed feelings when he is killed by a firing squad? They'll probably comfort themselves by saying it's what he gets for leaving the Packers for the Seahawks.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
These dummies can't remember 1996 and they'd shit all over themselves if they knew what Vince Lombardi thought about Black people.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Or that Vince Lombardi had a gay brother and was astonishingly pro gay rights by his times standard!