Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
The original twitter account appears to be down. Anyone heard if there is a replacement? Or what happened?

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how Velveteen got away with it the first time.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Damn he committed “any” crime? That’s a lot of crimes to choose from!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mark Adam Hagerty, ring announcer for MLW and guy who tried starting a #LightSideoftheRing hashtag a few weeks ago in response to negative publicity from the Vice show, got busted for soliciting a 15 year old.

Both MLW and IWTV immediately severed ties.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
It seems like every hour something new is popping up. This likely isn't going to die down so there's going to be tons more coming forward. I'm really, really disappointed in the stuff I've read about Marty Scurll.

PLEASE NOT ORANGE CASSIDY!!!

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don't know how Velveteen got away with it the first time.

I was surprised it seemed to go away but had seen something where some of the content of the Twitter account of the accusers made the earlier claims seem less credible. People saying a lot of incel type posting in the past, but I didn’t read it. The fact more keep coming out starts feeling like a “where there’s smoke, there‘s fire”

I see Epic keep mentioning Scurll, last I had seen he was in the group of people named without much evidence, as there were some accounts creating rumors without anything other than names.

This bothered me so much that I had to stay off wrestling sites most of the weekend. The world has so much wrong right now, seeing all of this in one of my escapes was just too much to process.

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a lot to say about Joey Ryan. You can’t tell me that all his best friends who put together shows with him didn’t know about that shit. You just can’t tell me that. It’s bullshit.

This guy’s abuse patterns are prevalent enough to damn about half the wrestling industry. This is not even an exaggeration. He was doing it for at least a decade and there are now countless stories of this happening in front of other wrestlers. I have actually lost count. So, nah man. Fuck this stupid industry for real. These people were going up in front of fans and lying constantly, putting on a false face and no man ever called them out on it. Not one fucking dude anywhere ever said anything all to protect the precious instituition of fake fighting and dick grabbing. They wanted to keep their scam going as long as possible so that fans could spend enough money on them to pay their mortgage. To me this is even worse than taking blood money because they’re aiding and allowing these assaults to continue because of their conduct. These are supposed to be the good guys too.

This motherfuck was plastered all over the Elite’s YouTube channel for years, he did a spot on their fucking independent PPV, there is literally nothing good to say about this situation. Everyone in the business looks so bad right now. The stories talk about stuff people would have to have seen. This cum stain came through PWG and was doing this shit while wrestling in a company basically every good wrestler from this country has gone through. Nobody cared. Fuck. This. Business. Between this and WWE there is literally no rationale for allowing this to exist on a large scale in this country. This fuckin guy is the same as Harvey Weinstein and should be in prison.

Last edited: