Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
David Starr got called out and he's lost his spot in a bunch of companies. There's a twitter that opened up today where a lot of female wrestlers and ex girlfriends of wrestlers have been coming forward and sharing their stories. Lot of UK wrestlers have been named. There are a bunch of screenshots of convos.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
3/4 of the NXT UK roster was called out. Don't see how the brand continues operations at this point.

Marty Scurll is being accused of pedophilia now. I'm prepared for a lot of my favorites being cancelled.

Last edited:

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of British wrestlers have been named alongside guys like Joey Ryan. Also a lot of men calling out wrestlers for sexual assault too, which is a good thing to see considering the inherent homophobia in the business.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think they have to strongly consider dissolving NXT UK or at least, cratering the roster. It seems like a systematic issue there and not just a few bad apples.

BorneAgain

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was really disheartened when I saw Mikey Whipwreck's name being mentioned as a predator only to later realize I misread the name and its actually some British guy called Mikey Whiplash.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I was really disheartened when I saw Mikey Whipwreck's name being mentioned as a predator only to later realize I misread the name and its actually some British guy called Mikey Whiplash.

that would have bummed me out way too much.He was my guy in ECW. I’ve only heard great things about him.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Joey Ryan's whole shtick always felt creepy/unsettling to me and not in the good fun way his fans will say. Can't cut it as a workrate guy so he does a gimmick where he touches wrestlers boobs and weiners. Fuck that.

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Joey Ryan's whole shtick always felt creepy/unsettling to me and not in the good fun way his fans will say. Can't cut it as a workrate guy so he does a gimmick where he touches wrestlers boobs and weiners. Fuck that.

You literally can't work with him unless you touch his dick. That is sex predator shit whether his fans want to admit it or not.

I mean, obviously the talent who work with him agree to it, but look at the position they're in.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am shocked that people are surprised at Joey Ryan being outed. It's disappointing, sure but I put him in same category as Louis CK. He was hiding in plain sight the whole time. Like oh wow...it's amazing that the person who said/pretended to do creepy things actually did creepy things.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Riddle is saying the person who made the claims against him has been stalking and harassing him for years, and he's going to file a restraining order against her and file a motion in court to bring about charges. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot that his main move requires people to grab his dick. I remember the "boobplex" move he uses on women.

The r/squaredcircle thread is funny because there are people shocked because Ryan made some woke comments about BLM a few weeks ago. With him and David Starr, maybe it shouldn't be as "surprising" to people if someone that has progressive viewpoints on something like racism is a creep or awful in other facets of life. Just cause someone supports a good cause doesn't mean the person isn't doing some horrible stuff elsewhere.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
In my experience, a lot of the most outspoken "progressive" cishet white guys turn out to have skeletons in their closets.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score

Anyone who read Matthew Randazzo V's legendary 2008 tome Ring of Hell knows that Lagana was fired from WWE after asking Kevin Thorn to fuck his face, which Thorn then reported to Undertaker and it turned out Lagana had sexually harassed a bunch of men and women in the company, so these new allegations are unsurprising.

Staff member
Reaction score
Riddle is saying the person who made the claims against him has been stalking and harassing him for years, and he's going to file a restraining order against her and file a motion in court to bring about charges. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

I find this to be what people usually do when they're telling the truth.

In my experience, a lot of the most outspoken "progressive" cishet white guys turn out to have skeletons in their closets.

Also, yeah, they're overcompensating a lot of the time. Usually out of shame or guilt.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It means just barely more than diddly squat but I've hung out at bar with Riddle after shows and I never got creepy vibes from him at all. David Starr always seemed kind of weird and stand offish in personal interactions. Again, I don't expect to be called as a character witness in of these trials.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I really hope Regal doesn't get busted for forced face-sitting.