Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
The Elite are re-editing past episodes of BTE to exclude Joey Ryan and Marty Scurll.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
ROH has to cut ties with Marty Scurll at this point or at the very least, give him a very long, harsh suspension. His apology would have been appropriate if it was like an Aziz Ansari type accusation but he was accused of raping a teenager.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Has RF made any comments about the current state of ROH?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
WWE quietly released Ligero. Didn't get a press release or best luck in your future endeavors statement.

Wonder if the hammer is going to fall on some of the more low level NXT UK guys once WWE's "investigations" conclude.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
IWE was I guess technically/by default Maine’s biggest Indy promotion for a time in early part of this decade before Limitless opened up and a lot of Limitless homegrown talent got their start there (including the owner of Limitless Randy Carver Jr when he was a 14 year old ring announcer).

that being said it was pretty much the definition of a Low Rent Indy and one of the reasons why Maine indies had such a terrible reputation before Limitless caught fire. That being said, would much rather them close cause of their gross incompetence than because of a sexual assault scandal.

Silver lining is Randy Carver implied that he would try to fill their void as promotion in Central Maine and Limitless Dojo shows would be an immense improvement over IWE.

Staff member
Reaction score

He's a straight up fucking liar. His story has changed constantly, and I feel like the moment anyone accused starts to change their story, they're finished in my eyes. Honestly, I feel like if you believe this guy, you must hate women or something.

I can't believe that people defend flip-floppers like this guy because he does a cool suplex. It's reasonable to defend someone to a point when their story is consistent, but this guy has had three or four different stories.

edit: I don't even want to say his name, so he is "this guy"

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Video sounds like a total disaster all around.