Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Spider-man: No Way Home

Staff member
Reaction score
This went so far up the hype list that I don't give a fuck about the other shit tbh

Dandy

Reaction score
I was just thinking about the trailer and how the spell and Peter’s constant talking about changes to the spell (during the spell) seemingly caused the multiverse.

But (spoilers for Loki and other Disney+ shows),
we have already been shown the multiverse being created or branched off on the 100% canonical Disney+ shows. Marvel will not have conflicting explanations for the multiverse. So will it eventually be explained in the movie that it was not Peter’s talking during the spell and the spell itself that created the multiverse? That it was merely a coincidence to the timing? Or will it be explained that the spell pulled from the already existing multiverse? Obviously we are going to get more fleshing out with Doctor Strange’s movie given the title, and likely more during the entire Phase 4. I am just curious how this will pan out, which is what a teaser trailer should do along with the hype.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I know it’s a matter of convenience, but I hate the micro tech stuff where the suit just materialized out of nowhere, and the mask just peels itself on, and off.