Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Steve McNair murdered

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
AboveAverage484 said:
I don't get why McNair hasn't been getting a lot of hate from, well, pretty much anyone for cheating on his wife with a twenty year old Iranian.

Probably because he was shot to death.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
nudes of a girl i smashed said:
AboveAverage484 said:
I don't get why McNair hasn't been getting a lot of hate from, well, pretty much anyone for cheating on his wife with a twenty year old Iranian.

Yeah, as a direct consequence of said actions.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
People make mistakes, would he have atoned for this and fessed up to his wife and kids? Nobody knows. But the point is that he didn't deserve to have his life taken away for whatever wrongs he committed. When someone gets murdered it's a tragedy. Factor in all the community work he did and this is a pretty big blow to the lives of a lot of people.

Also, just because it was a direct consequence of his actions doesn't mean it was justified.

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
AboveAverage484 said:
nudes of a girl i smashed said:
AboveAverage484 said:

Yeah, as a direct consequence of said actions.

Criticizing a murder victim for his or her perceived moral failings is typically frowned upon.

Cartman

Integral Poster
Reaction score
...but if he wasn't cheating on his wife he would still be alive, and his children would still have a father.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think I ever said it was justified, and if my comments were construed as such I apologize. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I agree it was a tragedy and nobody should ever have their life taken from them the way he did, but it's even more tragic to me that it's a situation that could have been avoided.

Psycho Penguin

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cartman said:
...but if he wasn't cheating on his wife he would still be alive, and his children would still have a father.

Yeah man you totally won this topic. Let's not blame the bitch that killed him or anything.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
AboveAverage484 said:
I don't get why McNair hasn't been getting a lot of hate from, well, pretty much anyone for cheating on his wife with a twenty year old Iranian. He was a good guy in public and all, but that's pretty sleazy, especially for a 35 year old man with four kids.

And there are rumors that she was mad at him for cheating on her with another woman.

Black Lushus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The moral of this story is:
op-trippin-sm.png

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
OldSchoolWrestling said:
The story I read in my newspaper was that when she shot herself she attempted to make it so that she fell into onto him. Instead she fell to the floor.

Now if only we had video of that. It would make a perfect keyboard cat video.

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The other moral:
If you are going to cheat, find a woman who ain't going Glenn Close on your ass later. And don't sleep in the crazy bitch's apartment!

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
When the wife claimed she had no idea... did that automatically throw out the idea that maybe they had an open marriage/seeing other people?

Just Burny

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Psycho Penguin said:
Cartman said:

Yeah man you totally won this topic. Let's not blame the bitch that killed him or anything.

Well he could have still cheated on his wife, maybe with someone who was maturer and could handle it better.