Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Strange Wrestling (IRL) Feuds

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think Bruce talked about it on a SNME episode from a recent podcast or a mailbag episode, but he basically said he wasn't there and Curt was probably just doing some ribbing like he usually did and BZ was tired of it or not one to be messed with.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It definitely wasn't good. That sums up my thoughts of WrestleMania 29 (besides Punk-Taker) in general: Not too bad but definitely not good. Definitely in Top 3 most average WrestleManias.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Can I interest you in CW Anderson/Paul Ordorff beef?

Anyone? Anyone? @Laz ? @BruiserBrody ?

This article makes CW Anderson sound like Dana Carvey’s grumpy old man character from SNL.

“We wrestled 75 minutes and had to have our backs out in traction then Paul Heyman forgot to pay us. AND WE LOVED IT!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mick Foley got a lot of heat on Facebook for making a fat joke about David Krumholtz (including a response from Krumholtz himself). Not that anyone should be making needless fat jokes but Foley is literally the last person in wrestling I'd expect to make a fat joke.

Also that episode was over a week ago. I'm not sure what's worse if Mankind slower on the draw than @Winter Epicland RE: Krumholtz's cameo or Foley is stockpiling crappy current RAWs on the DVR and catching up.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Here some drivers go to the lot but my jr. high bus driver lived on my street and had her bus parked at home under an RV canopy when not in use. Never did know if she owned her own bus or if they let her keep it at home b/c she was a senior citizen. My uncle drives for the local school district, going to have to ask him.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
My gf's mom owns her own bus and parks it at home. Every bus driver in the county does.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
If he's complaining about people parking the bus in front of their homes on the street, I can see the argument that the city should provide somewhere for them. But if they're just in their driveway, then he can fuck off.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Taz gets a lifetime pass for fucking with Green Day.

Dandy

Reaction score
In my small town and the surrounding towns, buses (owned by the school system) were typically parked on the drivers’ properties if they had room for logistical purposes.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Give me one second here. Some school bus drivers own their own buses? What.
Yeah. It's honestly a crime considering how expensive they are and how little bus drivers get paid. Back home, drivers can drive a county-owned bus, but then they only make minimum wage. Owning your own rockets you up to ~$30k/year!

Dandy

Reaction score
I would be farming that thing out for athletic trips; band trips; bachelor parties; Bang Bus; preschool field trips (have to make sure these are coordinated around the Bang Bus rentals); etc.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't Dusty friends with Sweet Sapphire IRL? Was it implied in Kayfabe that they were an item? I feel like Dusty would be okay with this even if he was a southern redneck. And where has New Jack been for the last....uh decade-ish?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
New Jack was banging Cody's white ex-stepsister but I won't step to New Jack.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thanksgiving with New Jack must be fun. "Who wants to carve the turkey? Not you, Jerome, last time we gave you the knife you attacked our fat cousin."