Super Pictures And Videos I Like 64: Championship Edition

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
603199_10151319790437147_774349899_n.jpg

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
For $25K, that shit had better be mint-in-box.

EDIT: It's not - "all boxes and most manuals"

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, pretty much everyone owned the zapper. I could never get it to work for me, but maybe it was my TV or something, because it worked for my friends. I had the Powerglove, it sucked ass. But it could cause some interesting glitches in some games, so it was at least fun to fuck around with, but it certainly didn't work to play games easily/normally.

I had friends that had the track mat and Super Scope 6. The Super Scope was meh, but the Yoshi shooter was pretty awesome. I liked my Sega Menacer better though for some T2: Arcade Game goodness.

devo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had the Miracle and the Power Pad. The former was an ultimately-useless attempt by my parents to get me to learn the piano (I basically just did what was pictured in the video and mashed keys to kill ducks), and the latter was played only with World Class Track Meet and only with my hands (though I did for some reason have a game called Dance Aerobics that I can't remember ever even turning on).

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Think he pre-ordered that car?

Hope they bought the one year warranty on that glass. Do you get a 10% discount on glass replacement with the power-up rewards card?

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
I remember those Zelda drawings. Was it ever animated like an anime or iust drawn to look that way?

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
Maybe I remember it a little differently. There was no better way to spend Friday afternoon than to be on pins and needles waiting for the Zelda cartoon to start, even if Link's signature phrase did get a little old.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nymyzys said:
I remember those Zelda drawings. Was it ever animated like an anime or iust drawn to look that way?
Those were just illustrations for the manual. I am not 100% sure who drew them but they look very similar to Miyamoto's concept art so it could very well have been him.