Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Super Pictures And Videos I Like 64: Championship Edition

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Ten years too late. But having just seen Rolfe for the first time in a long time, that guy looks miserable.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Not sure if @Hoff is into games so not sure if he saw this but he may need to look at that burger game above. The cover has an egg chasing the burger and it looks like one of the obstacles in the game image is an egg. Clearly this egg is angered not being paired with the burger.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
mt9p9xqnuu471.jpg

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

The recently-launched Cinemassacre podcast is pretty solid. 2 episodes so far and it's just the Rental Reviews guys bullshitting about video games, music, movies, and life.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

The recently-launched Cinemassacre podcast is pretty solid. 2 episodes so far and it's just the Rental Reviews guys bullshitting about video games, music, movies, and life.
I spend too much time at the https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/ and largely agree with the basic argument that Bootsy and Mike being gone takes a lot of the magic out of the videos and the quality decline is evident. The Screenwave guys are OK but employees of James are a different dynamic than buddies of James.

Muh Kids. 5:40 Big Ryan Fan.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
A lot of fans and people I personally know thought Mike was the worst part of the company and had been for a while (CC @Valeyard). I didn't dislike him but him being gone does improve the channel. I like this dynamic a lot more. I just wish Board James would return and Tony would be on the podcast.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A lot of fans and people I personally know thought Mike was the worst part of the company and had been for a while (CC @Valeyard). I didn't dislike him but him being gone does improve the channel. I like this dynamic a lot more. I just wish Board James would return and Tony would be on the podcast.
Tony's recent Jurassic Park "Hack the Movies" pod was very interesting. He had on a super fan who broke down the 1st movie good and bad, trivia, CGI glitches etc. Plus he cameo'd a paleologist to answer Dino questions.