Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Super Pictures And Videos I Like 64: Championship Edition

Skywarp!

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've thought about renting the movie, but wouldn't buy his DVD sets. There's not much replay value in any of his reviews, save a couple. Even so, I don't understand people buying Internet-celebrity cows when their milk is free.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I always make sure adblock is turned off whenever I watch a video by someone who makes a living off of it. That's about all the money they can ever expect from me.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
Skywarp! said:
I've thought about renting the movie, but wouldn't buy his DVD sets. There's not much replay value in any of his reviews, save a couple. Even so, I don't understand people buying Internet-celebrity cows when their milk is free.

It kind of made sense in 2006 when it was like, "wow! I can easily watch this in full screen on a TV instead of this small computer monitor". Increased monitor size availability, HDMI cables, and (my personal favourite) YouTube apps specifically designed for devices that stream to your TV make it all pointless.

Ed Wood Caulfield

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Laz said:
Wait...people pay for some jackass to make poop jokes about bad games? I'm so in the wrong field of work.

I think he made an actual movie, with a plot and everything, much like the TGWTG crew has done more than once.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Ed said:
Laz said:
Wait...people pay for some jackass to make poop jokes about bad games? I'm so in the wrong field of work.

I think he made an actual movie, with a plot and everything, much like the TGWTG crew has done more than once.
That makes more sense.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
Nymyzys said:
So, AVGN released the review portion of the E.T. review movie, for free.

It is different than the movie, because they couldn't get the rights to show the game in cinema form (according to Youtube comments)

I haven't watched the movie, but there is plenty of in-game footage in the actual review. He also uploaded a review of Beetlejuice for the NES today.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
tumblr_neuswaVkoc1s02vreo4_500.gif

tumblr_neuswaVkoc1s02vreo1_500.gif

tumblr_neuswaVkoc1s02vreo3_500.gif

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/61Mzezbh9I0

There's a few Cinema Sins-style video series popping up for games and this seems to be the best one I've come across so far.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
I thought it was a hole in the roof!

I replayed that outpost again and that fucking tiger showed up again. This time I saw it jump onto the roof and dealt with it.

Skywarp!

Integral Poster
Reaction score
NEW-NEW-NEW England Order said:
I thought it was a hole in the roof!

I replayed that outpost again and that fucking tiger showed up again. This time I saw it jump onto the roof and dealt with it.

I actually did too when I watched it...it looked like fire coming out of the roof lol.

Skywarp!

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is Batman reciting the Darth Vader monologue at the end of Empire?

"If only you knew the POWER..."

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Venkman posted that solely for the Catwoman pose because his favorite Little Rascal is SPANKY